• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix Premium Ultra HD Cookie

Sweet, I like this approach, no one would change the password or recklessly sell premium accounts XD

but it is a hassle extracting cookie from cracked accounts and posting it, 4 cookie integration and the account is full :(

Have you built config to exchange email: pass to cookie ? am sure you know what I mean.

Sweet, I like this approach, no one would change the password or recklessly sell premium accounts XD

but it is a hassle extracting cookie from cracked accounts and posting it, 4 cookie integration and the account is full :(

Have you built config to exchange email: pass to cookie ? am sure you know what I mean.

I've more Netflix accounts to share cookies, due to message length restrictions couldn't post earlier, Babak will fix it.

I don't even use NetFlix, so not having much idea how does it work on TV, if on TV its depends on browsers then it may work (don't know) .[/QUOTE]
I need mail and password, and then activate it on the web browser. I can see the mail but I don't know the password

Reactions: Babak
I need mail and password, and then activate it on the web browser. I can see the mail but I don't know the password

Why you want password. You could use it using cookies only. So all can use but if you know the pass then some stupid people will change it and run away!

Reactions: sarat.a and Babak
Why you want password. You could use it using cookies only. So all can use but if you know the pass then some stupid people will change it and run away!
agree
@tripal you can active on your laptop and conect your laptop to tv with cable or wireless

I know, but why doing that when i have the app on the tv. I guess I'll have to use it on the laptop only. Thanks guys

Hi,
sorry but sharing password not possible for me, as if i do that someone will change password + email id = i'll lost access to my accounts.
So, please keep using cookie process (seems cookies won't work on TV ) .

Reactions: tripal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock