• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
If it worked before, then maybe recent changes might have caused the issue. Please also check the theme system status and make modifications to the parameters mentioned in this guide, if necessary.

here is my system status, what is wrong?
Theme config
Registration key i onlyonek - **** - **** - **** - com Reset key
Theme name i Newspaper
Theme version i 9.0.1
Theme database version i 9.0.1
HTTP channel test wordpress
Installed demo i Default Demo - demo ID: default | install type: full
Theme Mobile Newspaper mobile version
Speed Booster v4.9.3 - Disabled - incompatible plugin detected: akismet/akismet.php
php.ini configuration
Server software i Apache
PHP Version i 5.6.30
post_max_size i 20M - You cannot upload images, themes and plugins that have a size bigger than this value. To see how you can change this please check our guide here.
max_execution_time 120
max_input_vars 1000 - the max_input_vars should be bigger than 2000, otherwise it can cause incomplete saves in the menu panel in WordPress. To see how you can change this please check our guide here.
SUHOSIN installed false
PHP extensions
mbstring available
GD library available
WordPress and plugins
WP Home URL i --
WP Site URL i --
WP version i 4.9.8
WP multisite enabled i No
WP Language i en_US
WP Memory Limit 40 MB/request - We recommend setting memory to at least 64MB. The theme is well tested with a 40MB/request limit, but if you are using multiple plugins that may not be enough. See: Increasing memory allocated to PHP. You can also check our guide here.
WP_DEBUG False
Caching plugin W3 total cache - we recommend WP super cache

Reactions: Babak
here is my system status, what is wrong?
Ignore these all, your issue is simple.
While reinstalling the new version of theme it's also recommended to updated the packaged plugins, the existing installed plugin "tagDiv Composer" by TagDiv was not updated while you installed 9.0.1 .
So uninstall it first , then goto plugin installer page & install the updated one . . That's all.

to register your version for update for all time just:
  1. navigate to /wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ajax.php
  2. find this: if (self::self_check($id, $ec, $ad) === true) {
    (which should be located on line 926)
  3. And change it to: if (self::self_check($id, $ec, $ad) === false) {
-----------------------
Go to admin dashboard > Newspaper > Activate theme > click Activate the theme manually (which is located all the way down in the footer)
You can put anything you like. Here’s mine:
Envato purchase code: asasadasd.com
TagDiv activation key: asadadada.com
Click Button ACTIVATE => Done
Theme activation
Theme successfully activated using manual activation. Thanks for buying our product.
Enjoy.
Thank you so much for making it easy :) Keep the good work up

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper v9.1

Download Newspaper v9.1 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
Version 9.1 – October 15th, 2018

• new: 7 New installable demos created with the tagDiv Cloud Library: Entertainment, Living Mag, Fast News, Gossip, Journal, Gaming, and Lifestyle Blog. You can modify all the templates like the single post, author page, category, and so on, using the frontend drag and drop functionality:
  • new: Fully customizable Entertainment Demo;
  • new: Fully customizable Living Mag Demo;
  • new: Fully...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i wasnt able to access to cloud library.Whenever i tried to access it showed activate your theme then i mistakenly i pressed reset key then now its big problem.It is asking me to activate now.Tell me what do do i m stuck i tried many ways like changed the value false to rue but nothing happened please reply fast

to register your version for update for all time just:
  1. navigate to /wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ajax.php
  2. find this: if (self::self_check($id, $ec, $ad) === true) {
    (which should be located on line 926)
  3. And change it to: if (self::self_check($id, $ec, $ad) === false) {
-----------------------
Go to admin dashboard > Newspaper > Activate theme > click Activate the theme manually (which is located all the way down in the footer)
You can put anything you like. Here’s mine:
Envato purchase code: asasadasd.com
TagDiv activation key: asadadada.com
Click Button ACTIVATE => Done
Theme activation
Theme successfully activated using manual activation. Thanks for buying our product.
Enjoy.

thank you!

Newspaper v9.2

Download Newspaper v9.2 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
Version 9.2 – December 6th, 2018

• new: Food Blog demo
  • new: Lazy Load Effect – now images are loaded only when they are in the viewport
  • new: 60 new Pre-Designed Templates in tagDiv Cloud Library
  • new: Analytics Events and Facebook pixel events support for multipurpose blocks that use buttons. You can easily configure an event on any button that will be tracked
  • new: Fixed count option in the Social Counter plugin...

Reactions: CyberDeviL

Newspaper v9.2.1

Download Newspaper v9.2.1 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
Version 9.2.1 – December 12th, 2018

new: option to hide row on pagination, useful for Posts Loop shortcodes.
fix: LazyLoad on slow network connections. Please clear all your caches, including browser cache.
fix: better support for WordPress 5.0.
fix: various css fixes for flex blocks.
fix: encoding issue when importing a section/template.

download links fixed, sry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock