• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Newspaper WordPress Theme - Newspaper

Newspaper 1.__large_preview.jpg
Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!

This is the best news and newspaper template available. This bestseller theme it’s perfect for blogging and excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It supports videos from YouTube. AMP and mobile ready. GDPR compliant, the theme it’s fast, simple, and easy to use for a cryptocurrency, fashion, food...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

v8.8

v8.8 – June 5th, 2018
new: We are introducing the tagDiv Cloud Library plugin with over 140 pre-made sections, page templates, and dynamic layouts.
new: This version brings you a brand new template building system that lets you create dynamic templates with tagDiv Composer and use them on author pages, single, category, etc.
new: Over 50 new blocks that pull data on the dynamic templates. For example, a single dynamic template made with drag and drop can display all your posts.
new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: arian32 and GARAYEV
@AdminisTrator thank you very much but I think this theme give an error.
I have this Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 50331648) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes)
And my limit_memory is to 512M, so I think is a theme problem, thank you.

Reactions: yasirkhalid1993
@AdminisTrator thank you very much but I think this theme give an error.
I have this Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 50331648) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes)
And my limit_memory is to 512M, so I think is a theme problem, thank you.
no i think you have Real Problem with your host :D

Reactions: GARAYEV
AdminisTrator updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper v8.8.2 WordPress Theme

Newspaper v8.8.2 WordPress Theme
Version 8.8.2

- new: added support for multiple sticky sidebars. The setting is available when you select a column in the tagDiv Composer page builder
- new: custom URL option for RSS in tagDiv Social Counter plugin
- improvement: better UI while customizing the flex block elements
- improvement: tagDiv Cloud Library now loads faster as we've improved the servers speed and the way it loads data
- fix: row divider background color
- fix: the footer site...

Read the rest of this update entry...

yes becuase this theme is untouched and i have licenese for this item on themeforest and download latest version today (v8.8.3) :D so try again
i see review and nobody have problem like you

yes becuase this theme is untouched and i have licenese for this item on themeforest and download latest version today (v8.8.3) :D so try again
i see review and nobody have problem like you

Okay, I'll try with this new update :cool:
Thank you very much.

Hi Babak, the theme works fine but there's a warning: "Activate this theme..." etc, do i need to do something? Thanks

Hi Babak, the theme works fine but there's a warning: "Activate this theme..." etc, do i need to do something? Thanks
hey you can hide this error but its just simple error you can ignore it :D
if you wanna hide or remove this error notice go to
/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/Includes/wp_booster/td_wp_booster_functions.phpand comment line 37 with #.

It will looks like this:
#require_once(‘td_cake.php’);
or try to find file ‘td_cake.php‘ and change this line from this:
‘$status_time_delta = time() – $status_time;
to this:
$status_time_delta = time(2) – $status_time;

Ohhh thank you so much!! Another question if you don't mind, how can i update the plugins? Thanks in advance and thanks for your work!!!

Ohhh thank you so much!! Another question if you don't mind, how can i update the plugins? Thanks in advance and thanks for your work!!!
plugin included in this theme ?

Thanks a lot. One last question and i won't bother you no more. Since i updated the theme my website needs 60 seconds to fully load. I have no problems with scripts or anything else according to pingdom and with any other theme my website just flyes. Do you have any idea to help me?

wow 60 sec ? give me your site,
turn off all plugin and check again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock