• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NinjaGram

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
Found this useful software around and wanted to share it here with u all.

DL:
Pass: babia.to

Vt:

This not my software and i can not offer u any help. If you find the latest version and cracked posted here.

Cheers,
P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this useful software around and wanted to share it here with u all.

DL:
Pass: babia.to

Vt:

This not my software and i can not offer u any help. If you find the latest version and cracked posted here.

Cheers,
P.
u test it before ? work good ?

Reactions: patrocle
Looks that it adds automatic following in instagram... i only tested that and it works, from what i see.
yes i know this script and very papular :D
i just wanna know works or not
thanks for your replay :love:(y)

Reactions: patrocle
Is running now, for me looks that is adding more and more Instagram following

Checked the web page and is lists grows, i have not test other options.

What i want to do is follow lot of people and then i also want to scrape lot of images and then re-upload into my instagram account.
To scrape i can use this software if works, as not tested that, or the image scraper from here
and then i must figure out to upload all to instagram from my pc, as not seeing option to do it from pc to do it, only from phone device. I want to upload in bulk.

Thanks,

Reactions: Babak
v7.3.7
after installation, copy patch file to current directory.

Bro, looks like software has an update. v7.4.0. Can you have a look?

You have become a legend on this forum by the way :D

Nevermind, your patch works with the new update ;)

v7.4.0 patch

Setup file.

Ninja pinner v7.3.9
Setup
Patch

Ninja pinner v7.3.9
Setup
Patch
is this an older version?

Ninja pinner v7.3.9
Setup
Patch
v7.4.0 patch

Setup file.
You shared 7.4.0 already and now 7.3.9...

NinjaPinner doesn't work by the way. It gives an error as soon as logins to Pinterest. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock