• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Omegle is shutting down

Tsquidwolf

Banned User
May 12, 2022
Many youtube channel will now out of content.
Shutting down after 14 year.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Many youtube channel will now out of content.
Shutting down after 14 year.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
It's regrettable that the same happened to Omegle after Yahoo left its chatrooms to heaven.
I pity the young generation as they may not enjoy this type of chat and friendzone.
I admit that many may have misused this to prank others or satisfy their darker sides.
It would be great if the original developer made an open-source community for coders to fix the loopholes of this.

It's regrettable that the same happened to Omegle after Yahoo left its chatrooms to heaven.
I pity the young generation as they may not enjoy this type of chat and friendzone.
I admit that many may have misused this to prank others or satisfy their darker sides.
It would be great if the original developer made an open-source community for coders to fix the loopholes of this.
yahoo chat was so much fun as m-irc

• Sad
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
that's what happens with data privacy laws and abuse, you can't make enough to support your business

then with the way things work now, you don't ask as you know that will just make things worse ( twitter )
and another sad news is that they are shutting down zlib with all their might, I just received another news that some of their rare languages domain got shut down. :cry::cry:

I think zlib will just move to onion if they don't exist there already
They do have onion links, but it will progressively get more pricey.
and most of the user base do not know about ip2 or onion

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock