• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.8

No permission to download
Hello! Thanks for sharing the content @Babak (y)

For newbies: The theme works completely. The plugins, the demo content and is free of any virus.

Screenshots
1. Before the null (Clean theme V5.2.3)
2. Insert the null code in the general-functions.php file (yoursite.com/wp-content/plugins/auxin-elements/includes/) on the line 2148 or search "auxin_is_activated".
PHP:
function auxin_is_activated(){
    $getLicense = 'underworld';
    $getLicense = empty( $getLicense ) ? get_option( AUXELS_PURCHASE_KEY ) : $getLicense;
    $isPro      = true;
    $token_status = true;
    if( $isPro && ( isset( $getLicense['token'] ) && ! empty( $getLicense['token'] ) ) ){
        // Check token validation every 24 hours
        $key = sanitize_key( 'auxin_check_token_validation_status' );
        return true;
    }
    return true;
}
3. Save changes and let's check!
Thanks bro
I try and its working

Okay. Try the following. Install the following null plugin (It is clean and it is the latest version 12/5/2019).
Secure file and clean:
https://www.virustotal.com/cs/file/...750bc666f14bd085a14bd0c8/analysis/1557706382/

Make sure to remove the old plugin (auxin-elements).

I downloaded the theme and installed it. then I downloaded the plugin that @ KnowU- made available and worked perfectly. thank you!

style tab in elementor is blank for me (it works in safe mode but it corrupts the page content)

loaded latest versiion.
loaded plugin first, then theme. All looks cool.

goto set page after demo import, and error appearsl ike so::-
this forces all settings to a mobile width lol lookslike sh**,
only hAlf items bneing placed etc. etc.

THIS IS ERROR

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Auxin\Plugin\Shop\Elementor\Elements\auxin_widget_latest_vendors_callback() in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/auxin-shop/includes/elements/elementor/widgets/latest-vendors.php:616 Stack trace: #0 /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(501): Auxin\Plugin\Shop\Elementor\Elements\LatestVendors->render() #1 /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(636): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content() #2 /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(661): Elementor\Widget_Base->_print_content() #3 /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(917): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element() #4 /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(661): Elementor\Element_Base->_print_content() #5 /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/auxin-shop/includes/elements/elementor/widgets/latest-vendors.php on line 616

any help, lol - now would be Awesome!~

I reset WP.

reloaded 5.2.3 plugin - then theme = again, all looked fine; then imported demo.
Same error occured.

Then reset WP.Again.
cleared caches etc.
waited 20 mins or so.
Reloaded 5.2 = similar error now occuring 5.2.
This is without any plugins activated, as soon as 5.2.0 loaded and theme not activated these errors show.

Warning: Declaration of Auxin_Theme_Updater::download_package($package) should be compatible with WP_Upgrader::download_package($package, $check_signatures = false) in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/themes/phlox-pro/auxin/auxin-include/classes/class-auxin-theme-updater.php on line 30

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/themes/phlox-pro/auxin/auxin-include/classes/class-auxin-theme-updater.php:30) in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1196

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/themes/phlox-pro/auxin/auxin-include/classes/class-auxin-theme-updater.php:30) in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-includes/option.phpon line 947

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/themes/phlox-pro/auxin/auxin-include/classes/class-auxin-theme-updater.php:30) in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-includes/option.phpon line 948

Soon as i activate a theme errors disappear.
I didnt activate Phlox, as all these seem to be due to an updater or similar error, i think.

@KnowU- @Babak
any iodea's on this folks?
Theme and plugins worked fine in past; this IS on different host (hostgator) but running php 7.1/128mb/64 upload = should be fine technically.

Cant fiogure what may have changed can only assume its on theme side as all else is same.
permalinks set, plugins loaded but not activated ,tehn when demo loads all goes weird and that odd error appears. = the top one like this
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Auxin\Plugin\Shop\Elementor\Elements\auxin_widget_latest_vendors_callback() in /home4/ponomo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/auxin-shop/includes/elements/elementor/widgets/latest-vendors.php:616 Stack trace: #0

Check for the file permissions and then totally delete/purge auxin elements plugin folder and upload a fresh one from here:

I downloaded the theme and installed it. then I downloaded the plugin that @ KnowU- made available and worked perfectly. thank you!

(I'm using this in multisite staging environment right now, btw.)

Try this and see if it helps?

Phlox Pro 5.2.3 – Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme - NULLED

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Bear in mind I've installed theme (this version) in other sites, works fine.
THIS one, though, it just isn't loading properly.to at all.
I should have host access later today and will find out more then = hostgator , FYI.

I can't import any demo into my site, I have nulled the core elements it unlocks but I can't import from the data, it just closes the importer.
Have you tried installing this file?

@KnowU- & @TassieNZ , guys could you please share how you nulled Auxtin plugin? Because I can confirm that's the only solution that worked for this theme so far (especially KnowU's nulled plugin worked like charm).

So if you could share how you nulled that theme (and also if we need anything else to be done inside the theme itself), that would be great. That way we will be able to null every update ourselves.

Or you could keep it to yourselves to hide it from the theme developers and keep sharing the nulled version of updated plugin. (latest version 2.4.4 available for Phlox Core Elements plugin)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock