• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please can someone teach me real ways to make money online

dollarmann

Oct 19, 2018
i want to start making money online, i have an entertainment website, i joined adsense program but was banned, is their other ways i can use to make money online to get my site going and make a living from it. i need help please.

i want to start making money online, i have an entertainment website, i joined adsense program but was banned, is their other ways i can use to make money online to get my site going and make a living from it. i need help please.
Ofcourse manys ways you can monetize your entertainment content.
1- Affiliate Product promote.
2- CPA offer promote
3- 5 other high paying Adsense alternative advertising website
Name search on Google
4- Use a dating offer and conent.
5- Sell any book like a songs , entertainment, relationship advice and too many ways ..

Please for more information check Google

Try blogging. Find a good and trending niche and create content on it. Create content until you became a known person to your audience. If its good you don't have to bother.

Then, you can boost your earning up as @zen123 mentioned above.

Good Luck (y)

Reactions: Twilight and Piyu03
BEST TIP:
  1. FIRST LEARN - THEN EARN . . .
  2. INSTEAD OF DREAMING FOR EARNING $100xx AT FIRST MONTH , FIRST WORK HARD & LEARN THINGS TO EARN , WHEN YOU'LL BECOME OF THAT LEVEL - YOU CAN EASILY EARN . .

I have one question about hacking to you @CyberDeviL

If any game is written in JAVA
is it possible to inject any code written in C++

Or is it true that with the help of C++ we can hack any game.

One more is here Which one is more powerful C or C++

Why not build your own e-commerce business instead of relying on youtube or adsense which could pull your plug anytime they want?

1. come up with a product idea. go find what's already being sold online. perfect example: http://skinnymetea.com.au
  2. re-engineer and copy the entire system. you're a beginner you don't re-invent the wheel. you copy a method that's already proven to work.
  3. go out and find low moq accepting manufacturers locally, build your product.
  4. design your website, use shopify. learn digital marketing from digitalmarketer.com
  5. build and grow your social media profiles by creating content.
  6. start selling.
  7. invest in your business and scale. do not think about spending money buying sh** specially a car unless you have at least a million dollars in your pocket. and always remind yourself that the world is scientifically designed to take your money.
Now that's called building a sustainable long term business which you could sell for millions some day in the future. And you're the boss, not youtube not admob not adsense not amazon.

good luck.

Why not build your own e-commerce business instead of relying on youtube or adsense which could pull your plug anytime they want?

1. come up with a product idea. go find what's already being sold online. perfect example: http://skinnymetea.com.au
  2. re-engineer and copy the entire system. you're a beginner you don't re-invent the wheel. you copy a method that's already proven to work.
  4. design your website, use shopify. learn digital marketing from digitalmarketer.com
  6. start selling.
  7. invest in your business and scale. do not think about spending money buying sh** specially a car unless you have at least a million dollars in your pocket. and always remind yourself that the world is scientifically designed to take your money.
Now that's called building a sustainable long term business which you could sell for millions some day in the future. And you're the boss, not youtube not admob not adsense not amazon.

good luck.
I just started doing pretty much what everettecruz suggested, along with it I put up a couple "viral" sites, a legal video site, YouTube channel and daily motion channel, i do article writing. You can offer services like setting up websites or SEO if you know how, I'm also going to look into apps , basically anything you can think of give it a try, some will work and some wont.

There are ways to make a lot of money online, but are not for newbies. You'll need to learn all you can about:

-CPA programs
-Affiliate programs
-CPM Ad Networks
-Media buying
-Basic programming skills
-Some blackhat tricks

You'll also need some money to buy traffic or learn ways to drive tons of organic/social traffic to your sites/offers.
It's all about spending less than you earn. That's all there is to it.

I'ts a long journey but worth the hassle in my opinion.

Good luck!

Can someone guide me for 2023 year i am ready to learn everything and will not trouble you again if someone can write the points i have to do or just follow the above one

6. start selling.

good luck.
Ah, yes - this is it. Don't reinvent the wheel - make it better. Picasso once said, "Bad artists copy. Good artists steal." Look around you mate, you're living in it. :) Get outta that box and unleash the power within. Find a problem and solve it. Sell the problem to the audience so they'll buy the solution. Now, pick one and focus on that. Don't let shiny object syndrome distract you nor impostor syndrome ruin you. You got this.

Pick a niche - ideally something you like so you don't get bored with it and something that's within Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs (e.g. basic needs - health, wealth, relationships, etc.)
Scale it down - pick something that's in that niche (e.g. Health - idk .. Healthy Living, Nutrition, Veganism, Diabetes, etc.)
Research is important - the competition, the topic, the audience
Get a website/domain - start a blog and make it look good/trustworthy not spammy
Create meaningful and original content - insert your affiliate links
Create your own product - ebooks, membership site, workbooks, courses, subscriptions, services if you have certifications etc.
Market your product
Build your audience, nurture them, and educate them

Learn from all the courses you get here for free. Put them to good use.

You will get fed up. You will feel like giving up. It will challenge you. It will test you.
But if you prevail my friend, you will be unstoppable. Get the right mindset. Nourish that mindset.
Take breaks and take care of yourself. Goodluck.

This involves a lot of work. But remember, not many are successful because most people are damn lazy.
They want to be spoonfed. They don't want to put in the work. Now the question is: are you one of them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock