• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium SEO Pack - Wordpress Plugin

Premium SEO Pack - Wordpress Plugin v3.3.2 Untouched

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Premium SEO Pack – Wordpress Plugin - Download Free Premium SEO Pack – Wordpress Plugin Nulled Premium CodeCanyon 6109437

Premium SEO Pack.jpg
Download Free Premium SEO Pack – Wordpress Plugin Nulled Premium CodeCanyon 6109437
Most WordPress features work pretty well out of the box, and that is probably why it is the most popular content management system on the planet.
However, site owners usually need to work with WordPress to optimize their site for speed and search engine optimization.

The Premium SEO Pack for WordPress is the ultimate tool for optimizing your website for today’s...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Tagene and senator
Babak updated Premium SEO Pack - Wordpress Plugin with a new update entry:

Premium SEO Pack v3.1.9 Nulled

Download Premium SEO Pack v3.1.9 - Wordpress Plugin Free Nulled
v3.1.9 - 25.01.2019

• [FIX] - Google Analytics Module : fixed some issues with the Audience box dates, also with the pagination for Top Pages / Posts, TOP Referral Traffic boxes
  • [FIX] - Multifocus keywords - google auto complete keywords list wasn't displayed anymore, when you tried to add a new (multi) focus keyword in it's mini-box
  • [FIX] - on edit post admin page, the "Post Seo Settings" metabox, multiple...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I'am newbie. Can i use this tandem with Yoast?
no you cant use both in same time (you can but its not good for seo :D)
and i think you can transfer yoast config to this plugin
just check option

Reactions: yakobusdli
Babak Please I want to know which of this I the best one should use... Yoast, SeoPress,All in one SEO Pack and Premium SEO...
both is good and Premium SEO Pack have more option

Tnx. But 3.2 is latest version.

Attachments

• IMG_20190608_001611.jpg
    IMG_20190608_001611.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock