• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium VPN Service EXP 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2Q

Aug 6, 2018

Providing Premium Accounts NORDVPN for $5 With EXP Date 2020
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the price :
$5
2. Support ?
6 months (as per normal sale of any product's T/c)
3. Money back ?
No, But Replace with another account
4. What I get ?
Account Details
5.Can I change email + password ?
No, but be ensured, this is your account only.
  1. What about EXPIRED suddenly?
  2. But if that happens we will replace it with a new account during usage from the purchase period of 6 month . Means our warranty is only 6 month . We will cover it by replacing your EXPIRED account or FAILED the Login with our NEW account.
  3. What are the new account claim terms?
The warranty is not accepted when you change the default email or reset the Payment Method on the NordVPN Account that we provided when you first purchased it, so don't change the password or tamper with the PAYMENT Processor if you want your account to last.
8. Refund ?
Only when if the account don't works
9. This is legal ?
Yes
10. Can i use my email id ?
No, we will provide you logins

Mode of Payment:
[-] BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Etherum), XMR (Monero)

(Delivery time: Within 10 - 12 hours or faster if i online)

Official Store : https://s2q.selly.store/

random date with / mnth and year 2020 dude

example like this : Expiration Date = 2019-07-28 00:00:00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock