• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Prisna Wordpress Translation (Cloud Based)

miyojin

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 9, 2018
Hello Friends,

I have been searching for cloud-based translation services for Wordpress. I tried Weglot, it works great with Google Translate however it's expensive.

I found out "Prisna Wordpress Translation" plug-in which does exactly the same and it's SEO friendly and it allows us to customize the translations.

I'd appreciate if you can share the plugin with us.

https://www.prisna.net/

Thanks in advance.

Anyone? I really need this :(

Hello Friends,

I have been searching for cloud-based translation services for Wordpress. I tried Weglot, it works great with Google Translate however it's expensive.

I found out "Prisna Wordpress Translation" plug-in which does exactly the same and it's SEO friendly and it allows us to customize the translations.

I'd appreciate if you can share the plugin with us.

https://www.prisna.net/

Thanks in advance.
Try TranslatePress it does the same thing, first time translate via Google Translate + you can edit thereafter.

Reactions: miyojin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock