• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request For Themeforest Theme or Codecanyon Plugins License Key Here

Nice Joke 😅
i have some idea :D and work once for me on bimber theme :D
create email like author email
grab icon author and added to gmail :D
go to comment section and search gmail or email or hotmail ... and find emails who ask for support :D
and start emailing to users like we added new lifetime support emails for our customer just replay your purchased code here:D
hahaha 😁

go to comment section and search gmail or email or hotmail ... and find emails who ask for support :D
and start emailing to users like we added new lifetime support emails for or customer just replay your purchased code here:D
hahaha 😁
WTF hahahahahahahaahahah

really some cool people are totally stupid hahahahah they send their purchase code

hahhahahaha really funny

Reactions: Babak
hey @Babak i have one more question

envato gives license for only one website so we can activate more than one theme with same code

or it is possible that the owner can delete their resource so our theme will deactivated

i never try this and i think you are the master in these things 😅😅

and start emailing to users like we added new lifetime support emails for our customer just replay your purchased code here:D
hahaha 😁
grt idea sir.... i'll try.....thanx

• Haha
Reactions: Aidan and Piyu03

envato gives license for only one website so we can activate more than one theme with same code

or it is possible that the owner can delete their resource so our theme will deactivated

it's depend on the license key whether it is regular or extend license key if it is extend license key then you will use it in the multiple websites.

• Love
Reactions: Piyu03

no im using betheme licenes on 5 live website but x the theme check license for website
i mean you must add your website on https://theme.co/apex/login to license work

Reactions: Piyu03
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock