• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request For Themeforest Theme or Codecanyon Plugins License Key Here

I tweaked the files according to my previous article on version 8 activation.
I uploaded and applied the theme. The surprise I got for this Christmas was just what I needed: The theme activation did not work! Oh, man… but after thorough investigation through the td_ajax.php I found a couple solutions. The easiest one is to:

1. navigate to /wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_ajax.php
  2. find this: if (self::self_check($id, $ec, $ad) === true) {
    (which should be located on line 926)
  3. And change it to: if (self::self_check($id, $ec, $ad) === false) {
Save the file and that’s it.

After:

To activate the theme use MANUAL activation link:

manual-activation.jpg
Go to admin dashboard > Newspaper > Activate theme > click Activate the theme manually (which is located all the way down in the footer)
You can put anything you like. Here’s mine:
Envato purchase code: onlyonekenobi.com
TagDiv activation key: onlyonekenobi.com

Click Button ACTIVATE => Done

Theme activation
Theme successfully activated using manual activation. Thanks for buying our product.

Update:

I received a lot of help requests in last few months. All of them came from people with the theme version acquired from who knows where. I do not support this theme nor do I have time to do so, especially for non-original versions. Most of those theme versions are changed somehow, and this activation workaround might not work. Please do not ask me to fix things (who knows what) for you. Debugging is time consuming and some things require admin access to your website or even hosting access.

hi can you find this for me
thanks alot

Reactions: imalchev
I have a question to ask from @edgematrix. If we can found theme from somewhere so when we activate the theme we need a username and a purchase code and some theme needs API key like Divi theme. So, sir, can you provide these 3 things together also?

and only using purchase code can we active any theme?

I have a question to ask from @edgematrix. If we can found theme from somewhere so when we activate the theme we need a username and a purchase code and some theme needs API key like Divi theme. So, sir, can you provide these 3 things together also?

and only using purchase code can we active any theme?

Which theme Divi theme?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock