• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Madara Theme Addons

I have another problem with the template, I hope someone can help me.

When the option to login or register (front end) is activated, it does not redirect to the internal page and a link is created with the access data.

I try using plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/role-based-redirect/, but it does not work.

Please if you can help me.

Attachments

• Sin título-1.png
    Sin título-1.png
    792 KB · Views: 35
  • Sin título-2.png
    Sin título-2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
Thanks bro,
Do you have the last update?
if you have, please can you sent to me?

Thank you,
I mean, updata for plugin, if you have.
the license key is work with me.

use: 5a7e6075d997c3

Hello hello, the license key 5a7e6075d997c3 doesn't work for me since it's been used , pls pls pls help meeeee, i really want this plugin lolol. In the screenshot attached, when i press activate , it just stays at that screen and doesn't do anything...

Attachments

• license key.PNG
    license key.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 13
I have another problem with the template, I hope someone can help me.

When the option to login or register (front end) is activated, it does not redirect to the internal page and a link is created with the access data.

I try using plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/role-based-redirect/, but it does not work.

Please if you can help me.
you can't redirect them but you can disable them from theme options then add links to the main menu manually

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock