• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Request) Nextend Social Login Pro

Hello, somebody can get it ? Thanks... !

Hi Locomotii, Ketjex, Uniak ! Thanks for this possibility but the plugin Yith doesn't work with oceanwp theme and his plugin "popup login" which accepts only "wordpress-social-login" or nextend-facebook-connect for a easy social login integration. To resume, if anybody have the solution to integrate social login with "popup login" of oceanwp, i persist to search... have a nice day to everybody !

Hi Locomotii, Ketjex, Uniak ! Thanks for this possibility but the plugin Yith doesn't work with oceanwp theme and his plugin "popup login" which accepts only "wordpress-social-login" or nextend-facebook-connect for a easy social login integration. To resume, if anybody have the solution to integrate social login with "popup login" of oceanwp, i persist to search... have a nice day to everybody !
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/ still works and it's free might help you

Hi Goncalo,
Solution was found with nextend-facebook-connect, i met many bug with wordpress-social-login, maybe resolved since changelog
Thanks for your answer ;-)

Try to install without the free version and see how it works.

Hi, pro version completes the free version so Free and Pro must be installed.
The Pro version works without license request. So, this original plugin is not specially canceled.

Finally, Nextend Free and Pro is especially recommended if you use "Ocean WP" theme and "Popup login" for compatibility reasons.

If it's not your case, "YITH WooCommerce Social Login Premium" especially works too, that was the reason for this post.

Good Luck !

Hi, pro version completes the free version so Free and Pro must be installed.
The Pro version works without license request. So, this original plugin is not specially canceled.

Finally, Nextend Free and Pro is especially recommended if you use "Ocean WP" theme and "Popup login" for compatibility reasons.

If it's not your case, "YITH WooCommerce Social Login Premium" especially works too, that was the reason for this post.

Good Luck !

I installed the pro version you posted alongside the free version, and none of the pro features were available...

Hi Bro,
I try but i don't understand why you get nothing.
I join you 3 screen captures for each main setting.
You have a specific procedure to execute for each social media.
You can find video link on your wp back office and on youtube too about it.
The plugin is clean and no license request... sorry....

Hi Bro,
I try but i don't understand why you get nothing.
I join you 3 screen captures for each main setting.
You have a specific procedure to execute for each social media.
You can find video link on your wp back office and on youtube too about it.
The plugin is clean and no license request... sorry....

Could you please share a link to the free version as well please?

I don't believe that I've got the wrong version or anything, but I just want to rule out all other possibilities.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock