• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Anyone share popup template?
Edited: I got it here at page 9, thank you

Last edited:
Hi! I'm getting this message when importing the template .zip file

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 91
Hi! I'm getting this message when importing the template .zip file
because you shouldnt import it , you either put it inside Elementor (not Pro) Root Folder or on /uploads/elementor_template folder

Elementor conflicts with Jnews Theme's, JNews essential plugin(sorry for my English)
dont use these themes , always use theme like Astra or Hello Elementor Theme or GeneratePress Or OceanWP ,these are the fastest theme and 100% compatible with elementor.

Babak updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.4.8 Nulled

Please Remove Or Replace Elementor Free + Elementor Pro! You Need Replace Both!!!
And Go To wp-content\uploads and Create Folder elementor_templates And Upload json Files into folder
and you can Active Elementor Pro With Any Key!
do not forget You Must Upload Elementor Free + Elementor Pro Nulled!

Download Elementor Pro v2.4.8 -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: 1nf0t3ch
Brother when i import template (provided with this pack) manually it says invalid template type

you dont import them like that , you put them inside a folder(follow @Babak tutorial carefully) then you can INSERT them in any page using ''Add a model"' and this is inside any page like in screenshot below : 8877

Reactions: Piyu03 and Babak
you dont import them like that , you put them inside a folder(follow @Babak tutorial carefully) then you can INSERT them in any page using ''Add a model"' and this is inside any page like in screenshot below : 8877

yeah i got that my mistake sorry. 😁😁😁😁😁

Reactions: 1nf0t3ch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock