• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request premium Flaticon & Freepik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Please these files.

Thanks for this in advance. :))

Can I request again for inforgraphics? Thanks!

Hey, if you need any premium flaticon icons/packs ( https://www.flaticon.com/ ) or freepik elements ( https://ww.freepik.com/ ) just write the links.
Will post them out asap.

Rules:
1. Maximum 10 Freepik and/or 2 Flaticon packs per user/day in 1x Single post.
2. Users must be at least registered for 15 days.

3. ALL requested files uploaded only on mega.nz
4. After requesting please be patient, i'll provide them asap ( dont spam please! )

Hi ,
can you help me to get this element, i really need it for logo design, thanks for helping me :)

Hi ,
can you help me to get this element, i really need it for logo design, thanks for helping me :)

You can download it here:

Hello brother,

thank you for your kind help, below the links

here you go

• Love
Reactions: mkpdroid and Babak
Thank you. Please these files.

here you go

Reactions: mahdiagho and Babak
Thanks for this in advance. :))

here you go

Can I request again for inforgraphics? Thanks!

here you go

Hi ,

here you go

Reactions: mahdiagho and Babak
Brother hope you can share it to me, thank you

Hi. This files please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseverlopz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock