• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Course [Request] two videos without watermark from shutterstock or depositphotos

Thankful
But I have already tested all the downloaders
All of them download with watermark.
That is, they download the same video that is on the page, which has both a watermark and a low quality version
After removing the watermark, the fade is in the same area
And that the original version is 71 MB
I am looking for a person who has an account and can directly download quality files

Reactions: sandeep30
Hi Babiato community can anyone download for me this videos from shutterstock

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock