• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQUEST - WooCommerce Boost Sales – Set up Up-Sells & Cross-Sells Popups

Hi,

Please can someone share this plugin.
It's available at: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-boost-sales/19668456?ref=villatheme

Thank you!
Hello jebuboy,

I don't think this plugin is a good idea, it doesn't work on every theme (as you've probably already read). You might as well just use the default Woocommerce (show related products) feature. This will be from WooCommerce itself and it will be 100% compatible with every theme plus, you can easily customize it with no headache. If you need help just mail me, I will customize it for your site.

"I don't think this plugin is a good idea, it doesn't work on every theme (as you've probably already read)." --- i had no idea.

i'm presently using the free copy with shopkeeper theme and it works excellent.

only downside is i cannot change the text or some other settings which are available in the pro version.

thanks anyway.

Hello jebuboy,

I don't think this plugin is a good idea, it doesn't work on every theme (as you've probably already read). You might as well just use the default Woocommerce (show related products) feature. This will be from WooCommerce itself and it will be 100% compatible with every theme plus, you can easily customize it with no headache. If you need help just mail me, I will customize it for your site.

think i will take you up on the customization help.

i just need the upsells i set for each product to appear as a popup after clicking add to cart button. And when i click on the said upsells, i can then choose to proceed to checkout. the free copy of the plugin i'm requesting takes you to the upsell product page which is an extra step i do not require in my checkout flow.

thanks bro.

think i will take you up on the customization help.

i just need the upsells i set for each product to appear as a popup after clicking add to cart button. And when i click on the said upsells, i can then choose to proceed to checkout. the free copy of the plugin i'm requesting takes you to the upsell product page which is an extra step i do not require in my checkout flow.

thanks bro.
Hi @jebuboy,

Send through the WP logins via private message.

v1.3.9.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock