• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: animecracks.com

Fantastic, I have 500mbps internet so I never have issues with site load speed, or not what I've ever noticed with my ISP.

Hello all,

I just setup my site based on wordpress and just setting the site using LiteSpeed Cache with shared hosting powered by LiteSpeed
I want you all to review base on:
Site speed
Load speed

Thanks
first time loading its okay but second time loading is good :D
i wish your anime was p-o-r-n (y):ROFLMAO:
ruls edited, if you can add your link in description
thanks

first time loading its okay but second time loading is good :D
i wish your anime was p-o-r-n (y):ROFLMAO:
ruls edited, if you can add your link in description
thanks
Yes i do realize the first time loading is not so good because there's popup from convertplus that added extra resources, but second time and forward the popup wont show so it's more faster

Lol biggest and h-en-t-a-i site resource hentaihaven was shutdown and there's no replacement for that 🤣

Thanks for you review (y)

Reactions: Masood
Hello all,

I just setup my site based on wordpress and just setting the site using LiteSpeed Cache with shared hosting powered by LiteSpeed
Site speed
Load speed

Site URL : https://animecracks.com

Thanks
Hello @zackaz,

I'm very happy with the speed and load. The content is very good too, good job.

Reactions: zackaz
I re-optimize my site and it much faster now
I use LiteSpeed Cache plugin combined with Autoptimize
Plus the web hosting is also using LiteSpeed technology
YES OPEN REALLY Fast :D 👌

Reactions: zackaz
Hello all,

Site speed
Load speed

Site URL : https://animecracks.com

Thanks
Here is my review about your site
  1. loading speed is nice
  2. you have disable right click, which will piss many users
  3. Use disqus , 80% people use that for comment
  4. it seems like you are trying to hide the fact that you are using WP, by using some plugin, Can I ask why ?
  5. Use SEo Plugin, image optimizer plugin and security plugin
  6. Personally, I do not like black colour, but will be nice if you add some background anime image

Reactions: Babak
Here is my review about your site
  1. loading speed is nice
  2. you have disable right click, which will piss many users
  3. Use disqus , 80% people use that for comment
  4. it seems like you are trying to hide the fact that you are using WP, by using some plugin, Can I ask why ?
  5. Use SEo Plugin, image optimizer plugin and security plugin
  6. Personally, I do not like black colour, but will be nice if you add some background anime image

Thanks for the feedback
  1. Loading speed is amazing and more amazing after i combine some plugin and setting, as i mentioned in previous reply on this thread
  2. Yes i do, not many users, just like 10% of the user maybe LOL, most of my visitor just want to watch and download not inspecting my site
  3. I planned to do this, and thank for the recommendation
  4. At first yes, i try to hide the fact that i'm using wordpress using Hide My WP, but it's useless and make my site load more resources and that's bad for site speed, so i get rid of Hide My WP. I'm using Autoptimize plugin (it's free) it's combine resources and make my site like it's hide the fact i'm using wordpress LOL.
  5. SEO i use Rank Math SEO (free), image optimizer using LiteSpeed Cache plugin (your web server must use LiteSpeed Technologis or it's useless)
  6. Thanks for the recommendation, i may implement this in the future

About point number 2, you better disables it , people like to open multiple pages at same time

use jetpack and host the images from photon
at the moment yoast is best,

Hi. Just testing. Nice. Really fast loading. Is your webhosting provider from ID too?
Im testing from asian too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock