• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review OnlineRelation.com

An Online Relation is a relationship between people who have met online, and in many cases know each other only via the Internet. Online relationships are similar in many ways to pen pal relationships in this website.
Site URL: https://onlinerelation.com/
nice website
if you can change color for footer links
i cant see some menus on second slider

• Love
Reactions: jarry
  • Love
Reactions: purity and jarry
You can either rename the theme folder name "wp-content/themes/sweetdate" to something else alongwith by editing the theme metadata ( theme name, author name, theme & author website details) in Style.css file.

For hiding plugins, themes, folders name etc you can happily use plugins like WP Hide & Security Enhancer , I'm using this plugin on one of my site , this free plugin does it's job wonderful.

You can either rename the theme folder name "wp-content/themes/sweetdate" to something else alongwith by editing the theme metadata ( theme name, author name, theme & author website details) in Style.css file.

For hiding plugins, themes, folders name etc you can happily use plugins like WP Hide & Security Enhancer , I'm using this plugin on one of my site , this free plugin does it's job wonderful.
Thank you

Another nice plugin to hide theme/plugins/wordpress is hide-my-wp, available on babiato!

When a free plugin does almost all the necessity job - so I advised to use on free plugin rather than nulled ones' which doesn't auto-update itself by times with latest WordPress releases.

The only benefit of premium plugin here is to use the settings backup(import) & restore(export) feature which's not available in free plugin.

I would put an index in the upload directories. All your user avatars, uploaded or sent pictures can be downloaded by everyone

Reactions: jarry
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock