• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New .org, .net, .com, .info, .biz, etc Domain [$5 For 1 Year]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
bigstock-Domain-names-and-internet-conc-20750015-1.jpg

We provide a variety of domains at very affordable prices with only $5, you can buy any TLDs Domains (.com, .org, .net, to, tech, news, etc.)
Before buying you need to look for whether the domain is still available or not. the process is fast, easy, and inexpensive. prices can change at any time.

Features of Domain

• Fully access to domains by the buyer, This is 100% legal domains
  • It is forbidden to be used for scam, phishing, etc. (This depends on the T/C of the domain provider)
  • All domains are 1 year paid plan
  • All plans has Whoisthis Protection (Can't grant SSL included or not)
FAQs

• Payment method ?
Paypal or paytm (if you don't' have none, pm me for other method )

• Delivery time ?
10-12 hours from the payment time

• Support ?
Only if the domain as any issue

• Payment receipt ?
There is none, but you will have full acess to domain after purchase

• Any limitation ?
This is domain, also long you don't break the T/C of the domain provide e.g. namecheap,eroms it will work for life time

• Can help me to get SSL if there is none ?
Yes, I setup SSL for domain for you (No charge :sneaky:)

• Any discount ?
This is the cheapest

(09.05.2019)

First, search on https://www.enom.com/ and see if the domain is still available or not

I don't sell private domain See : https://www.icann.org/registrants for more information

For any queries message below or sent a pm to me

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
i'm interested in .io / .tech / .computer / .site

domain names are availables. do they all cost 5$ each?
second year is the official price on the catalog or I can mov to another hosting, right?

i'm interested in .io / .tech / .computer / .site

domain names are availables. do they all cost 5$ each?
second year is the official price on the catalog or I can mov to another hosting, right?
Go to Google domain. And see if the domain are available or not
Also, yes it will cost normal after 1 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock