What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Seo help is need

dollarmann

Reaction score
Please can anyone help me on how to make my site show well on google search engine.
i want my site to look like this on google page
se1-png.12683

iamjiban

Reaction score
Please can anyone help me on how to make my site show well on google search engine.
se1-png.12683
I'm also looking for the same knowledge to do my website like this.

donieryu

Reaction score
What if I'm using Youst. Do I still need to do this
I don't know, whether Yoast can make the SiteNavigationElement schema type or not. But with the Schema pro plugin, you can specify any sitelink menu that you want to display on search engines, just create a new menu with the links you want.
As an example:
1557840007769-png.12685

Then all you have to do is select the menu that you have created to become a Sitelinks Schema in the Schema Pro plugin.
1557840124110-png.12686

Here Google Structure Data Testing Tool
1557840194528-png.12687

dollarmann

Reaction score
i am using yoast seo plugin. can i use yoast and schema plugin in one site

Jano

Tech Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
se1-png.12683
Hello,

A couple of steps and they will make it happen for you.

1. Go to Google My Business and register an account. Make sure you link your website to this account and verify your Google account via post or other methods available.
  2. Read my post here
  3. Make sure your website is configured properly with CloudFlare and/or other tools that produce speed and flexibility to a website, you try to always aim for 90+ on website speed tests.
  4. Once you finish all of this, go to Google Console and fetch your website so that it adds on google in about 4 weeks time.
Good luck.

dollarmann

Reaction score
Hello,

A couple of steps and they will make it happen for you.

1. Go to Google My Business and register an account. Make sure you link your website to this account and verify your Google account via post or other methods available.
  2. Read my post here
  3. Make sure your website is configured properly with CloudFlare and/or other tools that produce speed and flexibility to a website, you try to always aim for 90+ on website speed tests.
  4. Once you finish all of this, go to Google Console and fetch your website so that it adds on google in about 4 weeks time.
Good luck.
thanks