• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Seo help is need

dollarmann

Oct 19, 2018
Please can anyone help me on how to make my site show well on google search engine.
i want my site to look like this on google page 12683

Reactions: ANIS
What if I'm using Youst. Do I still need to do this
I don't know, whether Yoast can make the SiteNavigationElement schema type or not. But with the Schema pro plugin, you can specify any sitelink menu that you want to display on search engines, just create a new menu with the links you want.
As an example:

Then all you have to do is select the menu that you have created to become a Sitelinks Schema in the Schema Pro plugin.

Here Google Structure Data Testing Tool

Reactions: InvtGuide
Please can anyone help me on how to make my site show well on google search engine.
i want my site to look like this on google page 12683
Hello,

A couple of steps and they will make it happen for you.

1. Go to Google My Business and register an account. Make sure you link your website to this account and verify your Google account via post or other methods available.
  2. Read my post here
  3. Make sure your website is configured properly with CloudFlare and/or other tools that produce speed and flexibility to a website, you try to always aim for 90+ on website speed tests.
  4. Once you finish all of this, go to Google Console and fetch your website so that it adds on google in about 4 weeks time.

Good luck.

Hello,

A couple of steps and they will make it happen for you.

1. Go to Google My Business and register an account. Make sure you link your website to this account and verify your Google account via post or other methods available.
  2. Read my post here
  3. Make sure your website is configured properly with CloudFlare and/or other tools that produce speed and flexibility to a website, you try to always aim for 90+ on website speed tests.
  4. Once you finish all of this, go to Google Console and fetch your website so that it adds on google in about 4 weeks time.
Good luck.
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock