• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Single click website install using envato elementor template

venki99

May 7, 2022
Hello friends... I am looking tip/method for single click website install using envato elementor template just like importing elementor kit library.

Right now I am using method where I have to import all pages, headers, footers, 404 page, Archive page etc.
separately using envato plugin.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Not quite sure if you're looking for something like this.

Elementor > Settings > Advanced tab > Enable Unfiltered File Uploads must be enabled then save changes.

after that, go to the:

Elementor > Tools > Import/Export Kit tab then Import a Template Kit (Start Import)

Finally, update some necessary items like logos, etc.

Not quite sure if you're looking for something like this.

Elementor > Settings > Advanced tab > Enable Unfiltered File Uploads must be enabled then save changes.

after that, go to the:

Elementor > Tools > Import/Export Kit tab then Import a Template Kit (Start Import)

Finally, update some necessary items like logos, etc.
I'm not sure if that method would warn about the needed addons or not?

Reactions: 3nails1cross
I'm not sure if that method would warn about the needed addons or not?
Personally, haven't tried the approach yet. Hahaha. As I watched it on Darrel Wilson's video
That's the downside of this approach, I think. He mentioned that you need to install the needed add-ons first but da heck knows what the required add-ons for a particular template without a warning/notification. :p

Reactions: Medw1311
Clarification:
We can export/import Elementor Kit using Elementor->Tools->Import/Export with single click. That really saves lot of time. I need similar approach for envato template import/export.

For Envato Elementor Template import, we are using Envato plugin which requires creating new pages and importing template pages (home, services, contact etc. ) one by one. For importing headers, footers, archive pages, 404 page, shop, products etc. needs plenty of mouse clicks.

Once complete website (Envato template kit) is created, one can then use single click Elementor->Tools->Import/Export procedure to clone website without any issue.

Last edited:
Tip: How to save ~50% time in importing Envato Elementor Template Kit (.zip file)
Instead of using Envato Elements plugin, use Elementor Template Kit Library as shown below:
1. In Dashboard: Templates-> Kit Library
2. Click Import button as shown in image and select Envato Elementor Template zip file.
3. Wait for few minutes. Entire kit will be imported and saved in "Saved Templates" section.
This will save at least 50% time when you use this method.
4. However, you still need to create new pages etc., to import saved template pages for full website.

For Library Kits provided by Elementor, Step 4 is not needed. First 3 steps are suffice to create full website.

Also, you don't need Envato plugin at all to import Envato Template. This will improve site performance lil bit.

Attachments

• step-1-import envato template.png
    step-1-import envato template.png
    776.3 KB · Views: 15
  • step-2-import envato template.png
    step-2-import envato template.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock