• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SoftServ - Unlimited UK SSD Hosting HIGH LVE - £3 - How does it work for you?

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
Just curious to get some real feedback
"https://www.softserv.uk/sys/"
witch is this package deal here:
Unlimited UK SSD Hosting - HIGH LVE - £3/m
Shared hosting , unlimited all.

Now, i want to see from users who purchased the package and they use it , how it holds up?
Please list here how many wp sites or what other php scripts to have an idea how the server holds up when it comes to :
Cpu, Memory, I/O Usage, Processes,

For me i have 4 wp installs and a xenforo forum script,

Here is a screen of the stats:

From my experience with shared hosting , i can tell you right now that "softserv" deal for the hosting and support is quite good, and looks that the sites are running faster than before with the other hostings i used to have.

So all you that are using this host what are your real , true opinion? How do you like this host? I am more asking for wp site as this are the killer in slowing down a lot when used on shared hosting.

For me so far i like it, and will see when adding few more Wp installs, but for now i give it a A+

Thanks,
P.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the review, I really do appreciate the kind words. Just keeping the hosting clean and the customers happy really does help for a great experience for everyone.

Reactions: patrocle
i can tell you right now that "softserv" deal for the hosting and support is quite good, and looks that the site are running faster than before with other hostings.
it's simply fastest, most powerfull shared hosting I have ever tried, and I tried a few

I would like to add same for this, i have a reseller package just for myself and i am pretty happy with the speed and performance of the server, but i would recommend to have a optimized data, coz as i saw you have 2gb+ disk space used which will gradually increase load time if the tables are not optimized enough.

other than that i use cloudflare and got ping less than 100ms, and page speed depends but still it's great as of now.

I would like to add same for this, i have a reseller package just for myself and i am pretty happy with the speed and performance of the server, but i would recommend to have a optimized data, coz as i saw you have 2gb+ disk space used which will gradually increase load time if the tables are not optimized enough.

other than that i use cloudflare and got ping less than 100ms, and page speed depends but still it's great as of now.
Thanks for the advice!

Now , when you say "i would recommend to have a optimized data " are you saying the to optimize the picture ? or ...if you know the trick or how to do it, or what plugin to use, then let as know, as some of us don't have much when it comes to getting a better speed for our wp sites.

As for "tables are not optimized enough." will like to know how is that done. I may do some research too.

Me i use Wp install , and then i use whatever theme i need for the project i have , and most of them come with some plugins that are mandatory to install, then i install few security plugins, and i also use , this plugin :
https://swiftperformance.io/ Pro Version.
and i do follow a setup guide from here:

Thanks!

Reactions: Bogusheart
@patrocle

read the article and i As for swiftperformance i would say you can do everything with it so your site should be optimized for fast performance, if you are unhappy with image compression try wpmu smush pro or optimize externally and for tables wp -optimize or wpmu defender.
when paired with cdn your site should be fast enough, if not then everything depends on server location, but as you are using server of @Bogusheart , it should be fast if you are hosting site for the uk region.
Also keep in check with theme and plugins (check wp p3 profiler) resource usage.

Reactions: patrocle
@patrocle

read the article and i As for swiftperformance i would say you can do everything with it so your site should be optimized for fast performance, if you are unhappy with image compression try wpmu smush pro or optimize externally and for tables wp -optimize or wpmu defender.
when paired with cdn your site should be fast enough, if not then everything depends on server location, but as you are using server of @Bogusheart , it should be fast if you are hosting site for the uk region.
Also keep in check with theme and plugins (check wp p3 profiler) resource usage.
Thanks for that advice.
Yes i use @Bogusheart hosting, but i am in the Usa.
Sometime using way to many wp plugins will slow the site down, but with @Bogusheart advice and others will have a look this weekend at improving the wp site speed little more.

Anyway,
Thanks!
P.

Reactions: haksxsx
Railgun might be an option coming soon I used to have it but I didnt get much use as all of my clients are based in the UK haha!

its slowly getting bigger. I never actually advertised my hosting anywhere else but Babiato.

I had personal clients from my hometown and places I've been etc, but I should've done this AGES ago, I've met some really knowledgable people, and some great clients!

Reactions: haksxsx
your cpanel can member use ssh acces ?, node.js etc ?

I have SSH access on request and node.js is enabled.

wHXo7t8.png

Last edited:
i want purchased your host or reseller but i dont know how to pay, i dont havecc and paypal etc

I just signed up a couple of days ago. And everything looks good. Hopeful that this server will last forever. :)

Any advice on list of plugins needed for better performance and security? I've already installed Loginizer and Litespeed cache.

So after a few months used, here's my review:
  • not encountered any hosting issues so far
  • customer support is superb

I would recommend it to anyone.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock