• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Some questions about resources sharing

unusual_research

Jan 9, 2021
Romania
Hello,

I would like to upload some resources from my collection, but I don't know exactly what to upload and if I'm allowed to upload what I have. So II would like to ask a few thigs, if anyone's kind to answer:

- Is it mandatory for an uploaded resource to be purchased and paid for in order for it to count for the uploaded number ?
- I collected and personally tested many design assets, courses, free scripts or website templates. Am I allowed to create my own resources bundle pack with hand picked assets or similar ?
- Another example: I have lots of courses downloaded with a 5$ subscription that's no longer active. The courses are rips from big platforms, paid versions, but they're complete and safe.
- I also have lots of guides on how to do or use stuff online or bookmarks that I could compile into small zines or e-books. Do those count as educational resources after all ?

Hope my questions make sense and I know that maybe they've been answered in the forum rules, but I can't remember every rule by heart and I found it easier to ask this time.
Cheers !

Reactions: Waheed786
You can only upload resources only if that were purchased by you, I don't think that it's allowed to upload those downloaded course from any third party service.

If you have anything that were genuinely purchased by you from the official source, then you can upload it in the resources page and you need to share the proof of purchase to @Babak
You can re-read the rules for more clarification.

Reactions: unusual_research
You can only upload resources only if that were purchased by you, I don't think that it's allowed to upload those downloaded course from any third party service.

If you have anything that were genuinely purchased by you from the official source, then you can upload it in the resources page and you need to share the proof of purchase to @Babak
You can re-read the rules for more clarification.
Hello, thanks for the reply. I know I have to share the proof to admins, I was more curious about the part where I can share some curated collections for which I have no proof of purchase.
I understand that's not possible, but worth a try though 😊

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock