• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Spotify Lifetime Upgrades 3$ ONLY!- Service is down for now

Would you like me to offer more digital products ?

• No, this is out of contents of Babiato

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, it is premium family plan, you will have you own unique list and the other members won't have have any visibility on activity or list etc about you.

Those are family plan account invitation.
I vouch Danz. He's the real deal. 😊 - The man provides quality customer service, second to none. 👌🏾

• Love
Reactions: Danz
Hello All,

I have reactivated automated upgrades :)

Please visit https://xpotify.me/

You can purchase keys to upgrade here.

FAQs :
1- You purchase key (token) here.
2- Paste the upgrade key here, and chose a country matching your current Spotify account (County not supported- Use the VPN trick and change your Spotify country and upgrade with an available country token)
3- you will get a message containing a link and address.
4- Copy the address and click at the link, you will be directed to Spotify, when asked paste the address you copied.
5- Welcome to the premium club.
- you become premium by joining the premium family plan.
- There is a replacement warranty for that within 6 Months and chances are relatively too low.

Thank you and #StaySafe #StayHome

Let me know if any concerns :)
✅ Refund Policy:
1- If my service doesn't match the description above or you are unsatisfied (for unforeseen reasons, with admin meditation), full refund offered.

Glad to be The first thread on Babiato for the market place,

I am offering to upgrade your own account on Spotify, warrantied 3 months but usually upgrade work for a year,

Please send payment to this address on paypal, and message me the transaction ID, Country,
You will receive an invitation link to upgrade and an address that you have to use during the upgrade. (takes less than 30 seconds).

Accepting Crypto and PP friends and family only!

Price 3$ per upgrade 2$ now!! use the promo code "BabiatoSuperSale-SP",

Steps:

1- Join my Discord Server (Discord is Messaging platform for gamers) use below link :)
Discord Invite Link
The above server made for this only, I have few multiple servers and platform,
2- Head to #spotify-upgrade-here-only Channel to check stocks.
2125380e923e1734359c2ed5990258c6.png

3- Buy a Token at Shoppy store, Link below :
Shoppy Link
e303efa90ecb821ef5083c6acd406a36.png

And don't forget to use BabiatoSuperSale-SP to Avail the sale Discount.
4- At #spotify-upgrade-here-only channel use the upgrade command :
!redeem "your country" "TOKEN" "your email"
5- you will receive upgrade request on the email and the bot will send you a private message at discord with the address you need to use while joining the plan.

Questions, please let me know :)

Offered 2 Vouch Copies for members in Babiato.

Thank you :)

UPDATE : visit https://xpotify.me/ to get automated service of Spotify upgrading :D,
Same Token bought can be used with xpotify web bot and discord bot,
Took me 5 days to program it to ensure new great service, feedback and bugs reports are welcome
Back again for 2nd Account. Things went smoothly! Thank you!!! 😊👌🏾

• Love
big refresh coming on Friday, for US still about 600 Acc
For me it shows nothing for US, it did have 600 plus but nothing now, i have tried other regions but no joy.
I have also refreshed and still no joy getting a code. Just a heads up in case you need to check. (y)

• Love
For me it shows nothing for US, it did have 600 plus but nothing now, i have tried other regions but no joy.
I have also refreshed and still no joy getting a code. Just a heads up in case you need to check. (y)
Spotify changes in API, will get that fixed! ETA tomorrow

Reactions: bazgfx
Is this no longer available @Danz

Spotify changed API, it become super costly to maintain, need to work around.

For now I can say .. it is down, don't buy from anyone out as they will face this if they didn't close already.

Can we keep thread up until I fix it
Sure. I wanted to buy one that was all lol.

There is no point in keeping this thread open as long as the OP can't deliver anymore. Thread closed for now. I will open it when everything is ok again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock