• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Start your own IPTV business

Status
Not open for further replies.

dEEMAC

Banned User
Nov 27, 2018
I own www.watchyatv.com and there is much money to be made by either starting your own or simply becoming a customer and sharing with family and friends. I pay $5 per month per customer RECURRING every month.

Pitch a sports bar and that can be hundred per month recurring.I can sell you a turnkey business with website and branding etc if interested as well or just sell mine.

PM me if interested!

info please
Hi Knife,
It all depends but just for becoming my customer and sharing you can make $5 per customer per month recurring income with no investment involved or if you want to shoot higher and get sports bars (volume sales) etc, i can offer you more or i can give you a complete turnkey solution with at least 100 monthly credits ( 1 credit is approximately 1 months service) , an automated or custom website, business cards and the like for between $1000 USD to about $1500 USD depending.
Check out https://watchyatv.com for info on the service if interested.
Availability wise, we are not going anywhere this is a brand new industry so we are just getting started.
Try a free trial if you'd like and call me @ +1-954-394-6480 if you are really interested.

Hi.
Here's the Question thats been bothering me with systems like this.
Where's the legality of this? BY that, I know that these channels aren't getting paid by WatchYa, pretty sure, so someone's who's viewing say, Premier League football, could have a case brought against them (as happened in the UK last yr) by the channel owners, right? Far fetched of course, but isn't this a form of programming theft?

Other than that, i'm VERY interested so pls do forward signup/setup info for me.
Thanks~

Hi.
Here's the Question thats been bothering me with systems like this.
Where's the legality of this? BY that, I know that these channels aren't getting paid by WatchYa, pretty sure, so someone's who's viewing say, Premier League football, could have a case brought against them (as happened in the UK last yr) by the channel owners, right? Far fetched of course, but isn't this a form of programming theft?

Other than that, i'm VERY interested so pls do forward signup/setup info for me.
Thanks~
Hi KomissarMinsky,
Great question. We are legitimate re streamers so we pay for the content, this will not happen to you. That what happened was a very different case, WatchYa TV is just the middle man if you will, so if a case was to be made it would be made against who we buy the streams from. I hope i have answered that to tyour satisfaction but keep doing your due diligence until you are comfortable.

i'm interested
It all depends but just for becoming my customer and sharing you can make $5 per customer per month recurring income with no investment involved or if you want to shoot higher and get sports bars (volume sales) etc, i can offer you more or i can give you a complete turnkey solution with at least 100 monthly credits ( 1 credit is approximately 1 months service) , an automated or custom website, business cards and the like for between $1000 USD to about $1500 USD depending.
Check out https://watchyatv.com for info on the service if interested.
Availability wise, we are not going anywhere this is a brand new industry so we are just getting started.
Try a free trial if you'd like and call me @ +1-954-394-6480 if you are really interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock