• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Start your own IPTV business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amin,
It all depends but just for becoming my customer and sharing you can make $5 per customer per month recurring income with no investment involved or if you want to shoot higher and get sports bars (volume sales) etc, i can offer you more or i can give you a complete turnkey solution with at least 100 monthly credits ( 1 credit is approximately 1 months service) , an automated or custom website, business cards and the like for between $1000 USD to about $1500 USD depending.
Check out https://watchyatv.com for info on the service if interested.
Availability wise, we are not going anywhere this is a brand new industry so we are just getting started.
Try a free trial if you'd like and call me @ +1-954-394-6480 if you are really interested.

hey @dEEMAC just a query,, for smart tv (LG, samsung) is it necessary to buy those custom amazon tv stick or watchyatv device to watch the TV ?
as if it can be done without using/buying the external devices (which reduces the cost of operation) i can try to market your services with my clientele..
+ also are there any chances for you to add more south eastern countries channels (esp. Philippines, India and south korean)

hey @dEEMAC just a query,, for smart tv (LG, samsung) is it necessary to buy those custom amazon tv stick or watchyatv device to watch the TV ?
as if it can be done without using/buying the external devices (which reduces the cost of operation) i can try to market your services with my clientele..
+ also are there any chances for you to add more south eastern countries channels (esp. Philippines, India and south korean)
Hi Mr Jain,
People have to have a device to watch it whether they buy from you or elsewhere, we do support some Smart TV's but not all. Yes we can definitely add more of these countries on demand but look a our channlel list we already have quite a few. http://channels.watchyatv.com/

Hi.
Here's the Question thats been bothering me with systems like this.
Where's the legality of this? BY that, I know that these channels aren't getting paid by WatchYa, pretty sure, so someone's who's viewing say, Premier League football, could have a case brought against them (as happened in the UK last yr) by the channel owners, right? Far fetched of course, but isn't this a form of programming theft?

Other than that, i'm VERY interested so pls do forward signup/setup info for me.
Thanks~

As long as you cover yourself with a disclaimer page, outlining the fact that the stream is not hosted on your own server etc.. It covers you from the legal point of view. Having a DMCA page so if Sky etc wants something taken off they have the ability to contact you to have it removed.
I am sure there's more wording to it but that skims the surface mate.

Inbox me dEEMAC pls.

As long as you cover yourself with a disclaimer page, outlining the fact that the stream is not hosted on your own server etc.. It covers you from the legal point of view. Having a DMCA page so if Sky etc wants something taken off they have the ability to contact you to have it removed.
I am sure there's more wording to it but that skims the surface mate.

Inbox me dEEMAC pls.
I sent you an email

Hello, I know little about the IPTV system but I had a recent personal experience, I wanted to know if there is support for other language channels or just English

Sorry about that try now. We do take this item out of stock ( technical term) when there is a major PPV event sometimes but this time it was an error

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock