• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TH] Reactions Plus

[TH] Reactions Plus 1.1.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

[TH] Reactions - Download Free [TH] Reactions ThemeHouse Xenforo 2 Premium Addon Nulled

[TH] Reactions.jpg
Download Free [TH] Reactions ThemeHouse Xenforo 2 Premium Addon Nulled
Reactions

This add-on allows your users to show how they feel about a post with just a single click. Also, users are able to multiple ratings per post per user as an option as well.

Configure which reactions can send alerts, publish into the newsfeed, which reactions can be undone by the users, and how many reactions can be used per day.

With reaction types, you can choose what order...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: jereve and patrocle
Looks that there is a problem with upgrading.

then it goes to this page in error...

Hmm, Not good.
Maybe delete addon and install clean may work, not sure.

Thanks for uploading the latest version friend.
P.

I have try with clean install and it mess up the forum really good, so for now if you have xen 2.1 installed , u better have copy of your files and sql, as u will need it.

I have try with clean install and it mess up the forum really good, so for now if you have xen 2.1 installed , u better have copy of your files and sql, as u will need it.
i try install latest version chat by siropu on fresh xenforo 2.1
but give me error :( when trying to install
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'room_leave' in 'field list' in src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 1452
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 1184
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src\addons\Siropu\Chat\Setup.php at line 187
Siropu\Chat\Setup->installStep3() in src\XF\AddOn\StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
Siropu\Chat\Setup->installStepRunner() in src\XF\AddOn\StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
Siropu\Chat\Setup->install() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn.php at line 398
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

• Sad
Reactions: patrocle
I think lot of addons not working yet with the latest version of Xenforo 2.1
People may want to hold on to the earlier version of xenforo if they want all the addons to work.
Hopefully the developers of those addons will make them to work with xen 2.1

Hmmm

I think lot of addons not working yet with the latest version of Xenforo 2.1
People may want to hold on to the earlier version of xenforo if they want all the addons to work.
Hopefully the developers of those addons will make them to work with xen 2.1

Hmmm
yes exacly when i update babiato to xenforo 2.1
i disbale 3 addon :( not updated yet to work with xenforo 2.1
im still waiting

yes must work with xenforo 2.1 but i dont know why get this error

Last edited:
yes exacly when i update babiato to xenforo 2.1
i disbale 3 addon :( not updated yet to work with xenforo 2.1
im still waiting

yes must work with xenforo 2.1 but i dont know why get this error

Tried changing the style & then applying the add-on ? For me: most of the time i face error due to that forum statistics .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock