• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
As i clicke on 'import content' on each of the premade site, Its giving import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60minutes time.where am i making the mistake please
still patiently waiting sir

Attachments

• Agency demo 1.jpg
    Agency demo 1.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 114
  • agency demo 2.jpg
    agency demo 2.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Agency demo 3.jpg
    Agency demo 3.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 72
the7 hosting demo for test

Attachments

• the7 hosting demo nulled.jpg
    the7 hosting demo nulled.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 97
bro i install agency demo and work fine ( i love agency demo :D)
this is so frustrating bro. i did just that and its giving the same error. please help me. is there something im missing in the process?

this is so frustrating bro. i did just that and its giving the same error. please help me. is there something im missing in the process?
believe me i follow my steps!
create folder and extract demos! go to theme panel and click on any demo you extract and install it

install plugins first! you can download latest version on babiato like
ultimate addon for vc
visual composer
revslider ....
install these plugins + core plugin active all plugins..
change php codes, active theme ...
its easy

Is it compulsory I have all the plugins up-to-date before I can upload the demos?

Is it compulsory I have all the plugins up-to-date before I can upload the demos?
good so active all plugins
change php code for active process
active theme ( you can active theme with any word or number )
go to dt-the7 folder and create folder demo_data
extract demos in demo_data folder
change php code for demos install
than go to wp-admin/admin.php?page=the7-demo-content and install demos
like agency, hosting ..... ( any demo you uploaded on demo_data folder)

Reactions: fajryassin
Thanks once again. i am trying to import for the main demo its giving error message. any idea why
yes exacly you can install only demos you can find in zip files

Can any1 write down step by step instruction how to make this thing run (null, activation, plugins,etc), cuz there are a lot of replays, and things are all over the place, can't even get it where to find plugins since they are not in main download file?

Can any1 write down step by step instruction how to make this thing run (null, activation, plugins,etc), cuz there are a lot of replays, and things are all over the place, can't even get it where to find plugins since they are not in main download file?
https://babia.to/threads/the7-multi...ng-toolkit-for-wordpress.521/page-2#post-5514
download plugins pack ( some plugins not updated )
https://babia.to/resources/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.527/
https://babia.to/resources/wpbakery-page-builder-for-wordpress-formerly-visual-composer-free.95/
https://babia.to/resources/ultimate-addons-for-wpbakery-page-builder-formerly-visual-composer.56/

Hi bro
The only problem is I need the updated version of dt-the7-core because you have given v1.16.0 but it asks for v1.16.1. Kinldy help. Peace

One more to be noted bro the theme has been updated to The7 v7.3.3. But eventhough I am in need of the core plugin v1.16.1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock