• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.3.3

Download The7 v7.3.3 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress
OP updated to v.7.3.3 (Jan 17, 2019) - The7 Core Plugin updated to 1.16.1
v7.3.3 (Jan 17, 2019)

1. New "Gutenberg Creative" demo: https://the7.io/g-creative/
2. Improved: styling of Gutenberg widgets, quotes and media & text blocks.
3. Fixed: issue with fancy title settings of shop page not being applied to WooCommerce categories and archive pages.
4. Fixed: issue when visiting "post preview" messes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: doggylolly
Do you ThemeForest - The7 v7.3.3 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress demo content

Do you have "The7 v7.3.3 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress" New demo content

Could anyone help me out ?

I am stuck on this screen, i tried every plugins in this post and everytime i tried to use some demo its just deregistred and every demo show that need some more plugins, could anyone upload for me all updated plugins please ?

EDIT1: I found a solution, i forgot to extract on of the plugins. Now working thanks!

Attachments

• c870.png
    c870.png
    21 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.4.0

Download The7 v7.4.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v.7.4.0 (Jan 31, 2019) + Core Plugin Updated to v1.17.0

1. New: "multipurpose" microwidges for header area.
2. New (and long overdue): floating menu text color settings added.
3. New: pagination setting inside the Album post.
4. New: "uppercase" setting for text in Theme Options was replaced with "text transformation", which allows "normal", "uppercase", "lowercase" and "capitalize" options...

Hello all

A doubt needs to be clarified. I am already working with a previous version of The7 theme and now how do I update it without any data loss?

A fresh installation will not work for me right now as I am in the middle of the website now.
Kindly help me. Thanks in advance.

The7 v7.4.1

Download The7 v7.4.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v.7.4.1 (Feb 7, 2019)

1. Fixed: issue with incorrect menu links when importing a one-page pre-made site.
2. Fixed: microsite "#!/up" link does not work on mobile logo.
3. Fixed: issue with album thumbnails not acting as links (mobile Chrome).
4. Fixed: multipurpose microwidgets are not translatable via WPML.
5. Fixed: text micro widgets shows up twice on mobile devices when set to display in the top...

Hello all

A doubt needs to be clarified. I am already working with a previous version of The7 theme and now how do I update it without any data loss?

A fresh installation will not work for me right now as I am in the middle of the website now.
Kindly help me. Thanks in advance.
edited php files ? or just options ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock