• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themify Ultra WordPress Theme

Themify Ultra WordPress Theme 7.5.9

No permission to download

vanzina

Nov 13, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Themify Ultra WordPress Theme - Download Free Themify Ultra WordPress Theme Premium Nulled

Themify Ultra WordPress Theme.jpg
Download Free Themify Ultra WordPress Theme Premium Nulled
Introducing the most powerful and flexible WordPress theme created by Themify, making it easy to create any site quickly and beautifully (and responsive, of course). Take full control of your theme design from header to footer. Ultra is a "must-have" theme for designers and developers.

Ultra now comes with design skins and pre-made demo sites! The skin not only transforms the site's...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Themify Ultra WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Themify Ultra v2.1.9

Download Free Themify Ultra WordPress Theme v2.1.9 Premium Nulled
2019.01.17 - v2.1.9

* New: Add new eBook skin & demo
* Fix: When List Large Image Layout is set video is not displayed
* Fix: With Boxed Compact layout, the page title is touching the edges
* Fix: Search icon is misplaced if search widget is added on sidebar
* Fix: headers messy at RTL

Read the rest of this update entry...

UPDATE!
v2.2.9

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Themify Ultra WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Themify Ultra v2.3.3

Download Themify Ultra WordPress Theme v2.3.3 Nulled Free
2019.04.30 - version 2.3.3

• Fix: Default page layout
  • Fix: Page appearanace options

2019.04.29 - version 2.3.2
  • New: Add sticky sidebar option
  • Fix: Themify Appearance > Header Design > Exclude Menu Navigation Causing JS error
  • Fix: Skin css is not overriding builder-style
  • Fix: ScrollTo anchor doesn't offset sticky header
  • Fix: rtl.css is not loading in child themes
  • Fix: Section...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Gheuntaka
Hi Babak, another great upload! Thanks a lot!

I've tried the last 3 updates for all of them causes me error in the themify settings menu.. When I press any of the options inside it, the content colapses and nothing is showed.

My theory is that it might be something related to the framework themify updates regularly (I used their plans for some time).

Any ideas why this might be happening? I'm trying it in a brand new website. I'll attach pictures to show you what I mean.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Federico.

The error is this. It goes from:

to this:

Hi Babak, another great upload! Thanks a lot!

I've tried the last 3 updates for all of them causes me error in the themify settings menu.. When I press any of the options inside it, the content colapses and nothing is showed.

My theory is that it might be something related to the framework themify updates regularly (I used their plans for some time).

Any ideas why this might be happening? I'm trying it in a brand new website. I'll attach pictures to show you what I mean.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Federico.

The error is this. It goes from:

to this:

hey bro work good for me in locahost
disbale all plugin and try again

Themify Ultra v2.5.2

changelog
  • Updated to framework 4.6.8

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Niko Nemo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock