• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tips please

t4n

May 2, 2022
Hello,
So I recently started a pro wrestling fan site. I’d like for it to pay for itself for the coming year (50 for hosting or so and 15 for domain). This month I’ve only had 4 visitors. How do y’all get making money quickly? I’m confused. Like I don’t want to bloat my site to hell and back, just enough to turn a profit enough to keep it up year to year. Tips? Help? Advice?

There is loads you have to do , you have to get up to 1/2k visitors a day to earn anything via ads

What ad network are you using

Have you done all your seo

How many backlinks do you have and how many social posts do you post a day

There is loads you have to do , you have to get up to 1/2k visitors a day to earn anything via ads

What ad network are you using

Have you done all your seo

How many backlinks do you have and how many social posts do you post a day

mom not using any ads yet as I don’t know what one to join.

yes, I’ve done all seo.

I have zero back links. I’m not entirely sure how to get those yet.

The site has only been up for like 2.5 weeks or so so far lol.

Hello,
So I recently started a pro wrestling fan site. I’d like for it to pay for itself for the coming year (50 for hosting or so and 15 for domain). This month I’ve only had 4 visitors. How do y’all get making money quickly? I’m confused. Like I don’t want to bloat my site to hell and back, just enough to turn a profit enough to keep it up year to year. Tips? Help? Advice?
Why don't you try guest posting? You can drive a lot of traffic from there. I have done that on my client's website. Finding the top-ranking guest posting sites manually is time-consuming and this is why I used a tool called Postifluence. This tool helped me to guest post on automation and also built organic do-follow links which helped me to drive huge organic traffic to my client's website.

Hello,
For me, I have 10+ domain as landing pages and simple blogs that I use to promote CPA offer from CPABuild and OGads. For Ads network I prefers Adsterra. But, Yes, traffic is the important factor here to make money from CPA Marketing and Ads using your web/landing page.

If you dont have PC, you can use smartphone to make money as well.
You can start Affiliate Marketing to make money using Twitter (my side hustle), Instagram, TikTok, YT etc,
I recommended this courses:
1. Affiliate Marketing - Brick by Brick (How I Made $10k in 6 Months) ➡️ https://gumroad.com/a/752624755/yjXDl
2. Checkmate Affiliate Marketing ➡️ https://gumroad.com/a/191571059/OGiHw
3. If you prefer Twitter then: 🌟 Twitter Affiliate Masterclass: The Blueprint To Earning Passive Income On Twitter
➡️ https://gumroad.com/a/74074035/edrmp

Hope this helps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock