• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unhacked me WP

zen123

Trusted Seller
Feb 14, 2019
CyberSpace IN
I started a WP site with your forums themes and plugin. But I want to clear some doubts.
1- how my site is secured unhacked?
2- can I use itheme security plugin from your forums for unhack.?
3- is your plugin give me high protection and clean to code for nulling?
4- can you tell me how I unhacked never?
5- can I use your theme and plugin for clean , safe. And commercial purpose.

I want to start a book selling sotre.
Anyone can help me related to my query?
@Babak please give some idea

First of all you need to make clear the term you are using unhacked / unhack.
Do you mean unhack by cleaning a hacked website? or keeping hackers out of your website if that is the case then it depends how do you configure your wordpress security. There are plugins like iTheme Security and Wordfence but we cannot rely on them 100% they are just to help you as much as they can but in the end you have to monitor your site for changes and keep it updated with latest version of every plugin, wordpress core and themes.

1- how my site is secured unhacked?

Use itheme security or wordfence security plugin and configure them properly. (just spend some time to learn their settings.) If you are about to run new website then i suggest do all settings on security plugin before you upload your theme which you will be using on your website.

2- can I use itheme security plugin from your forums for unhack.?

Yes you can use itheme security plugin from babia.to.

3- is your plugin give me high protection and clean to code for nulling?

This is not Babiato's plugin this plugin is by ithemes and yes all plugins on babia.to are clean.

4- can you tell me how I unhacked never?

I do not understand this question as maybe i am poor at my english but as far as i understand i already answered your question in the start.

5- can I use your theme and plugin for clean , safe. And commercial purpose.

Yes you can use for any purpose and yes they are clean and safe but i suggest if you are not a coder and you are not familiar with malicious codes then you must buy stuff for commercial usage.

Hopefully i have answered your questions but if there is something missing at my part consider my apology and ask your question in proper english with proper terms.

Thank you very much.
My mistake in typing.. sorry brother.
But your answer is awesome.
Your support is cool !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock