• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Google Drive Account ( $5.50 for 3 Accounts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonbursev

May 23, 2019
Moscow
selledumail.blogspot.com
Like @OzatuZana, I am selling student emails account (with Unlimited Google Drive, 5Tb Onedrive storage, and other benefits).
Main Features:
  • Unlimited storage capacity up to 100 TB Unlimited.
  • Upload & Download files very fast without any limit.
  • Data is stored on Google servers which is certainly very safe from crackers / hackers.
  • Max Upload per 1 file is very large which is up to 5 TB / file.
  • There are no monthly / annual fees.
  • Data folders or files can be shared with the public.
  • Can save any type of file, video, movie, song, photo, game, application, etc. as much as you like.
  • Can be accessed on any device
  • Can you google drive stream
Terms and Conditions and Limitation
  • Username may not be requested
  • Password change is possible
  • Can be used for storing pirate stuffs but will multiple DMCA, your drive may become inaccessible
Related Information
  • Price: $5.50 for 3 accounts, better price for bulk emails student
  • Payment: PayPal, Payoneer or Qiwi (Russian)
  • Delivery Time: immediately or 1 - 12 hours or earlier
  • Warranty: Zero for piracy and for normal use lifetime

are these guaranteed EDU GDrive accounts or Private domain accounts?

Well, just for everyone's information:

No one should rely/trust domain's existence specially on blogspot.com , , , some report & the domain will be removed by Google . . .

Based on my checking I couldn't find the word 'REFUND' anywhere , so upon my next visit if i don't find it I'll lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock