• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Offer 1Offer 2
Master Reseller: 1 year
only £19.99
use code: 31IYRZHDX2
High LVE cPanel: 1 year
only £13.99
use code: 5QFGEN4Q9K

🇬🇧EU DATACENTRE🇬🇧
---
MASTER - RESELLER - CPANEL
We accept: Paypal, Credit Card (Stripe)
Est. 2016
---
Server Status:
https://status.litespeed.xyz
Support: https://www.litespeed.xyz/support
Our support is open 09:00 - 18:00 GMT+0 (London)
---
Welcome to my mega thread of hosting, I'm here to provide my services to Babiato's users. I started my hosting services in 2016 solely for my web design business, now with over 150 users we're not slowing down.

Our unlimited reseller hosting plans start from as little as £5 per month, allowing you to build your own web hosting company on an affordable budget. The reseller programme does not stop there though, it is also perfect for designers, developers & even personal users with a lot of websites to host. Bursting with the same features of our standard web hosting packages & more, to help you and your customers build and maintain your online web presence.
---
Pricing

All pricing directly links to that product/service
High LVEMaster ResellerReseller
30 Days
£3
£7
£5
90 Days
£7
£18
£12
180 Days
£12
£34
£23
Reseller & Master Reseller accounts are manually processed
---
Specifications

Whats under the hood?High LVEMaster/Reseller/cPanel
Unlimited Storage (SSD)
✅
✅
Unlimited Bandwidth
✅
✅
Unlimited SQL
✅
✅
Unlimited Mailboxes
✅
✅
FTP Access
✅
✅
Shell Access (on request)
✅
✅
1-Click Installs
✅
✅
JetBackup© Hourly/Daily
✅
✅
Free Comodo SSL
✅
✅
LiteSpeed Cache
✅
❌
Varnish & Redis Cache
✅
❌
MailChannels
✅
❌
---
Terms & Conditions

We have fair rules on our hosting, to keep the servers strong and each other happy.

7-Day Money Back
No po**
No Illegal Software
No Indecent images
No Mailers/Spam/Bulk Mail
No Personal Files

Unlimited data is strictly for use with your websites content. This doesn't include uploading personal files, and using it purely as FTP Server. Forums, Blogs, Communities are all welcome to use the unlimited data.

Breach of these terms could result in termination of your account without notice or refund.
---
Reviews
KadenTech - "I'm Happy with the speed and performance, It really works for me."
Jonaah - "Truly recommend Unlimited UK SSD Hosting."
MikeGF - "Excellent speeds and service is brilliant. Highly recommended!"
UglyKidJoe - "I have never experienced this kind of server response time and speed on any shared hosting i've tried before"
Patrocle - "For me so far i like it, and will see when adding few more Wp installs, but for now i give it a A+"

Last edited:
The hosting is not advertised anywhere but here, we blow UWH out of the water with our resources available.

Reactions: Nim
Can you please give me it's link?
is it ?

Don't listen to @ayyaz he's just trying to direct you away from my services. We don't have links to this and that. I can send you over a test account to try it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hosted my first site at Unlimited UK SSD Hosting . Now, I have all my 12 websites hosted at Unlimited UK SSD Hosting. They offer quality service at affordable price and apart from this their support is excellent. If you are beginners then you can start with just £3/month and you can get help from the support team to setup and publish your website.

Truly recommend Unlimited UK SSD Hosting.

I hosted my first site at Unlimited UK SSD Hosting . Now, I have all my 12 websites hosted at Unlimited UK SSD Hosting. They offer quality service at affordable price and apart from this their support is excellent. If you are beginners then you can start with just £3/month and you can get help from the support team to setup and publish your website.

Truly recommend Unlimited UK SSD Hosting.

Please Provide me link. :)

Hi there. This sounds interesting. Does it just come with cPanel, or with WHM as well? Also, I presume it gives FTP access?

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revistahacking
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock