• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The service is officially dead now.
This is what is shown on http://litespeed.xyz

Contact for support: [email protected]
All billing is suspended, please cancel all PayPal subscriptions.
Thank you for your time and efforts with Litespeed.
This service will be disabled from 01/01/2020, please backup all your data.

The first red flag was Unlimited Hosting. In today's world Unlimited is just a gimmick and if a host provides you that, there is a high chance he will close down and run out of business soon. Space can never be unlimited. There will always be people who will try to abuse that unlimited by setting up unlimited domains and using a lot of RAM and Processor. Instead, if a limited amount is available, the user will use it more appropriately.

A small tip to all fellow users: To everyone, who bought these unlimited accounts, please make sure that you do not buy unlimited again. You will always find trouble ahead, down the road.

You are quoting it wrong, he was a fraud who took money from all of us and ran away. Don't blame unlimited hosting.

There are numerous companies who provide unlimited space. Question here is that one fraud person opened a company and advertised on this forum.

He was successful in getting business from here and then he ran away with all the money.

Admins here failed to regulate the marketplace operating on this forum,

This @Bogusheart who is in real name Jonathan Groggins from UK is a piece of sh**.

This MF is going to face legal action, I have sent notice to his form Softserv IT solutions

He has shut his business even when he is liable to provide us services till april 2020 for which he has taken money from us.

@tikona6 , the hosting industry is undergoing some cPanel price hike issues due to which now unlimited domains thing is causing problem, it is not the unlimited space.

Hope you will find more info on this.

You are quoting it wrong, he was a fraud who took money from all of us and ran away. Don't blame unlimited hosting.

There are numerous companies who provide unlimited space. Question here is that one fraud person opened a company and advertised on this forum.

He was successful in getting business from here and then he ran away with all the money.

Admins here failed to regulate the marketplace operating on this forum,
I know about the recent changes to cPanel pricing i.e. per account. It was not possible for @Bogusheart to provide Unlimited Domains at such low prices. He should have given a refund and then closed the service or moved to DirectAdmin. That would have been a better solution, instead of putting all the members in problems.

Also, if you see the service quality of unlimited hosts vs limited hosts, you will immediately feel the difference. I am with @prasad0889's hosting now and have moved from Hostgator and I can immediately feel a difference.

Hostgator and other EIG companies oversell their unlimited plans and then everyone faces a lot of problems, like slow loading websites, too much DB's also cause a problem. Instead, I would always stick with a limited host and enjoy much more peace of mind,

Also, Admins cannot be totally blamed if a person runs away. People run away with money from a lot of popular forums too, who have regulated sales. If a person has determined, he wants to cheat, no one can stop him.

I think an Admin should now close this thread.

Reactions: ndogsapi and Jonaah
I know about the recent changes to cPanel pricing i.e. per account. It was not possible for @Bogusheart to provide Unlimited Domains at such low prices. He should have given a refund and then closed the service or moved to DirectAdmin. That would have been a better solution, instead of putting all the members in problems.

Also, if you see the service quality of unlimited hosts vs limited hosts, you will immediately feel the difference. I am with @prasad0889's hosting now and have moved from Hostgator and I can immediately feel a difference.

Hostgator and other EIG companies oversell their unlimited plans and then everyone faces a lot of problems, like slow loading websites, too much DB's also cause a problem. Instead, I would always stick with a limited host and enjoy much more peace of mind,

Also, Admins cannot be totally blamed if a person runs away. People run away with money from a lot of popular forums too, who have regulated sales. If a person has determined, he wants to cheat, no one can stop him.

I think an Admin should now close this thread.
I am not blaming admins, but at least they could have done their bit after declaring in this thread that he would be banned after giving him 24 hours notice.

Last edited:
I will decide the output soon , if it violates the forum marketplace term in big way - then seller will be banned .
Following up on a fresh report about the matter. This user has failed to login since 30th of June, and the issue with members have not been resolved more than 30 days. I will issue a permanent ban for @Bogusheart. I will also discuss with you and Babak about an idea regarding uploaders and background checking for authorized sellers. Thread closed, if further issues arise relating to this matter, please contact me directly with your issue and include any available evidence.

Reactions: InvtGuide
Following up on a fresh report about the matter. This user has failed to login since 30th of June, and the issue with members have not been resolved more than 30 days. I will issue a permanent ban for @Bogusheart. I will also discuss with you and Babak about an idea regarding uploaders and background checking for authorized sellers. Thread closed, if further issues arise relating to this matter, please contact me directly with your issue and include any available evidence.

Though such just BANNING isn't proper solution on this as this non-sense has hanged not only one, but multiple customer's $$$ by claiming own-self BEST SELLER 🤬 . . .

TOPIC CLOSED NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock