• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is highly, highly recommended!!

I have never experienced this kind of server response time and speed on any shared hosting i've tried before. Kudos!

Reactions: Bogusheart
This is highly, highly recommended!!

I have never experienced this kind of server response time and speed on any shared hosting i've tried before. Kudos!

Joe, thank you!

I try my best to keep a clean and healthy server :)

Last edited:
Link please? /sys/index.php is blank page

At that specific time, our server was rebuilding its vitual file system. Its 1:30AM here in the UK and its scheduled around 1AM.

It wasn't down time, but actually was maintenance.

Can i try it please?
Sure thing Saleh77, create an account on softserv.uk/sys and I can help you get setup. We're not doing trial accounts anymore this week as I have 5 running already. But you sure can trust our forum members reviews to promise you are getting a great service.

Thread has been updated. Pricing is here to stay, no more offers, all existing customers invoices have been modified.

I've got 3 spots for trial accounts of High LVE, and 1 Reseller.

Reactions: mockingjay
Looking for some new clients & customers.

Transfer this week and get 1 month free with your first order.

Please DM me, and create an account on my website listed above.

Looking for some new clients & customers.

Transfer this week and get 1 month free with your first order.

Please DM me, and create an account on my website listed above.
this week already order master reseller. this my first order but without 1 month free, if you can give me 1 month free to my order, so i can give many time trial to get many costumer in my country

Reactions: Bogusheart
this week already order master reseller. this my first order but without 1 month free, if you can give me 1 month free to my order, so i can give many time trial to get many costumer in my country

Open a ticket with me buddy, that will be sorted straight away :D!

Reactions: ferryffs
can get ressler hosting ihave up to 30 sites now can transfer ?

Reseller hosting gives you the ability to have multiple cPanel accounts, so if you are hosting 30 websites in 1 cPanel account you can use a feature to split your add-on domains into individual cPanel accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock