• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EU Datacentre | Unlimited Hosting | Master | Reseller | cPanel | Litespeed Cache | MailChannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Service Update

We're updating our domain, and billing location soon. Nothing will be effected, and billing will auto redirected.

All customers signed up will receive an email regarding these changes. We've received such good positivity off of Babiato users, I've decided to separate my IT services, and web hosting into two separate companies here in the UK.

Service resumes as normal for the next 14 days (maybe a little longer)

Thank you

Reactions: mockingjay
Coming* with the update:
  • Domain Registration feature (eNom)
  • Fully automated billing - No more me activating your account. 🆒
  • India cPanel Reseller (Maybe)
  • New £1 HighLVE - 2.5GB of Storage, 2 Mailboxes, 2 SQL Databases.
  • Essential Emails only (cPanel without website features)
  • Wordpress Hosting & Support
  • Plus extras I'm thinking about
Any suggestions are also welcome?

Will be looking for a part-time support agent in the next 3 months.

Reactions: mainone
Please, I want to subscribe for master reseller. is the price table same as it is right now? Will you assist me with migration from namechaep..? I have like 19 domains to move in total.. thanks waiting for your reply :)

Reactions: Bogusheart
Please, I want to subscribe for master reseller. is the price table same as it is right now? Will you assist me with migration from namechaep..? I have like 19 domains to move in total.. thanks waiting for your reply :)

Hey Mainone, yes our prices are the same. Could you head over to my website and create an account for me please and open a ticket with your domain name, namecheap info, and we can start setting it up for you. We are currently enjoying our easter holidays, so this request will be dealt with on Monday if you don't mind. :)

Reactions: mainone
Hey Mainone, yes our prices are the same. Could you head over to my website and create an account for me please and open a ticket with your domain name, namecheap info, and we can start setting it up for you. We are currently enjoying our easter holidays, so this request will be dealt with on Monday if you don't mind. :)
Great, thanks .. i will proceed with that .. we chat onward via ticket ..

Coming* with the update:

• Domain Registration feature (eNom)
  • Fully automated billing - No more me activating your account. 🆒
  • India cPanel Reseller (Maybe)
  • New £1 HighLVE - 2.5GB of Storage, 2 Mailboxes, 2 SQL Databases.
  • Essential Emails only (cPanel without website features)
  • Wordpress Hosting & Support
  • Plus extras I'm thinking about
Any suggestions are also welcome?

Will be looking for a part-time support agent in the next 3 months.
I'am interested to take the position if it's still open.

I know it sucks for some people, but hosting po**ographic content just comes with its headaches and problems. It's easier for us just to refuse hosting it completely, Sorry :(
was just joking..hard enuf keeping track of it all now without storing it other places again

• Haha
Reactions: Bogusheart
All orders placed in the next 7 days will be doubled.

1 month(30 Days) = 2 months
3 months(90 Days) = 6 months
6 months(180 Days) = 12 months

This applies for all hosting!

This offer is for new customers only, existing customers can place a new order to take benefit to this offer.

PLACE YOUR ORDER ON MY WEBSITE

HTTPS://WWW.SOFTSERV.UK/SYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock