• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Urgent need for assistance with my php script website.

gurunatty

Babiato Lover
May 29, 2023
  • Title for your fault: I need someone who is good with html, javascript, css and php to help me look at my script
  • Fault Description: I have a php script that I have twerked to meet some of my designs, the truth is that I am not a full time expert with php, html and css but I would say I can work on scripts to achieve my own design. I have serious issues with creating certain functions no matter how much, I have tried or looked online for solutions I just can't find the right fix, so I urgently need someone to help me with the script as I am running out of deadline.
  • What have you done to try to fix the issue: I have created a thread here before and both persons who said they were going to help out ended up not helping out I really don't know why, even after I gave them my script to look at, Pls if you are going to assist me kindly know that I would need to be able to reach out to you in real time so I might need to add you on telegram, whatsapp or any other social media that can allow me to interact with you in real time in order to assist me with the issues I might be encountering.
Pls treat are urgent and important cry for help whenever you come across this thread, i really do need assistance from a fellow php website designer, as I need as man y help and assistance as I can get. Thank to you all in advance.

• Title for your fault: I need someone who is good with html, javascript, css and php to help me look at my script
  • Fault Description: I have a php script that I have twerked to meet some of my designs, the truth is that I am not a full time expert with php, html and css but I would say I can work on scripts to achieve my own design. I have serious issues with creating certain functions no matter how much, I have tried or looked online for solutions I just can't find the right fix, so I urgently need someone to help me with the script as I am running out of deadline.
  • What have you done to try to fix the issue: I have created a thread here before and both persons who said they were going to help out ended up not helping out I really don't know why, even after I gave them my script to look at, Pls if you are going to assist me kindly know that I would need to be able to reach out to you in real time so I might need to add you on telegram, whatsapp or any other social media that can allow me to interact with you in real time in order to assist me with the issues I might be encountering.
Pls treat are urgent and important cry for help whenever you come across this thread, i really do need assistance from a fellow php website designer, as I need as man y help and assistance as I can get. Thank to you all in advance.

Tell me exactly in what do you need solution

there is no place where I can start a private conversation with you and I don't know why, can you try to send me a private message or add me on telegram using @pinkybond so that I can explain everything to you properly in real time that way it is easier for you to understand what I want to get done. thanks for your understanding

there is no place where I can start a private conversation with you and I don't know why, can you try to send me a private message or add me on telegram using @pinkybond so that I can explain everything to you properly in real time that way it is easier for you to understand what I want to get done. thanks for your understanding

No personal channels, TransferX Chat

Check my previous post

No personal channels, TransferX Chat

Check my previous post
I have not heard from you as you said you would get back to me within 24hrs, I would like to know if you have been able to find anything and if you have can you please be sincere to me about what you found?

I have not heard from you as you said you would get back to me within 24hrs, I would like to know if you have been able to find anything and if you have can you please be sincere to me about what you found?
JUST PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qweuserly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock