• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Hosting

packrat

Mar 9, 2019
Can anyone recommend a good video site to upload videos and stream. also with a Affiliate Program. I have been using openload but they have stoped the Affiliate Program.

Thanks

Reactions: AlexRazor
Can anyone recommend a good video site to upload videos and stream. also with a Affiliate Program. I have been using openload but they have stoped the Affiliate Program.

Thanks
its better upload your video to another hosting or buy vps storage like 2tb or 1tb
but i recommend start with 512gig
https://www.time4vps.com/storage-vps/#monthly / found it from google

If you have videos you want full control over, get a VPS. If you do not need full control use YouTube or G suite. I do not really know what your are doing with the videos or if you're uploading Movies or custom content, but those would be the choices.

I Purchase on eBay an Unlimited Account for Google, and been loading my movies up on there. This has been working for me over 2 years now. :)

If This is not what you were asking, just ignore my response.

If you have videos you want full control over, get a VPS. If you do not need full control use YouTube or G suite. I do not really know what your are doing with the videos or if you're uploading Movies or custom content, but those would be the choices.

I Purchase on eBay an Unlimited Account for Google, and been loading my movies up on there. This has been working for me over 2 years now. :)

If This is not what you were asking, just ignore my response.
i have unlimited but how much you uploaded in g drive ?
i think its risky :D

i have unlimited but how much you uploaded in g drive ?
i think its risky :D
I have 12TB of storage with about 8TB Taken just on my computer. I use G Suite to constantly backup my movies so not only do I have the copy on my computer, I also have it backed up to the cloud. So 8TB does not seem to bother Google, sense they haven't closed me down.

I did use to use it for my PLEX, but PLEX no longer does it. so that sucks. Took the bandwidth off my ISP when others were watching.

Reactions: Babak
I have 12TB of storage with about 8TB Taken just on my computer. I use G Suite to constantly backup my movies so not only do I have the copy on my computer, I also have it backed up to the cloud. So 8TB does not seem to bother Google, sense they haven't closed me down.

I did use to use it for my PLEX, but PLEX no longer does it. so that sucks. Took the bandwidth off my ISP when others were watching.
8tb is good :D but google allow unlimite only for education :D

Reactions: ShelShock and OppaG
This is true and that screwed me. I had a lot of data backed up on a .edu with using my custom domain name. After 2 months the accounts were suspended. I even purchased about 20 and sold them (I lost money). I was Naive thinking Google was OK with this. I learned My lesson. Now I just have one drive that's a Team drive and is not a Education one and this is the one I have had for about 2 year. It's "unlimited" but so far it can hold 8TB and growing.

Reactions: thanhpva and Babak
How about sharing video from google drive. Its risky? Will i get dmca? I want to make a streamjng website..

How about sharing video from google drive. Its risky? Will i get dmca? I want to make a streamjng website..
You will need to either get a VPS or Dedicated Server. If you are uploading and sharing illegal/Pirated videos you and you server provider will get a DMCA notice. Only way to get away from this is put a dedicated server in your home, and set it up with VPN. You will need a good VPN and fast ISP Upload :)

Reactions: mrlongshen
You will need to either get a VPS or Dedicated Server. If you are uploading and sharing illegal/Pirated videos you and you server provider will get a DMCA notice. Only way to get away from this is put a dedicated server in your home, and set it up with VPN. You will need a good VPN and fast ISP Upload :)

Thank !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock