• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme

Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme v3.0.3

No permission to download

siriot

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2019
Jumanji
Babak submitted a new resource:

Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme - Download Free Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 9646105

Voice - Clean NewsMagazine WordPress Theme.jpg
Download Free Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 9646105
Voice is a responsive WordPress magazine/blog theme created with news/magazine/editorial websites in mind. It comes packed with features including WooCommerce integration for your eCommerce requirements, and bbPress to build a powerful community or social network website.

Voice for WordPress is highly customizable with an advanced Theme Options...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Voice v2.8.3

Download Voice v2.8.3 - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.8.3

• Fixed: Post meta data not displaying on layouts (bug appeared in version 2.8.2))
v2.8.2
  • Added: Styling for Blocks (coming with the new WordPress editor in version 5.0)
  • Added: Option to use cover layout on Pages (Theme Options -> Pages)
  • Improved: Fully tested and ready for WordPress 5.0
  • Improved: Envato Market plugin is now recommended for theme updates
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Voice - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Voice v2.9.1

Download Voice v2.9.1 - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.9.1

• Fixed: Several minor styling issues
v2.9
Mandatory changes to accommodate the latest Envato/ThemeForest requirements:

• Added: Styling support for the latest WordPress blocks (introduced in WordPress 5.2)
  • Added: Admin panel styling for WP 5.0+ editor and all blocks
  • Fixed: Several minor styling issues
Other:
  • Theme Options panel is removed from...

Voice v2.9.2

Download Voice v2.9.2 - Clean News/Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.9.2
Great news! Voice theme has been awarded the “WP requirements compliance badge” by Envato/ThemeForest, which is a certificate proving that it now meets the highest quality standards in the WordPress ecosystem.

• Improved: A slight code refactoring to meet the highest standards per Envato requirements
  • Fixed: When “load more button” pagination type is combined with a module which has starter posts...

Reactions: Masood
Can anyone help please, I keep getting the fail message in the attachment when ever i try to upload nulled theme to my WordPress site. the error reads, The package can not be installed, The theme is Missing style.css stylesheet. I relay need help on this please....
My email is [email protected]

Attachments

• error mes.jpg
    error mes.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 5
@lazarus When you download any theme rar file it does usually contain other stuff with it inside that file like documentation and some add-ons ...etc .With that being said, you should first open the rar file then extract the theme rar file from there then upload it to wordpress. Cheers!

Reactions: Babak
Sir , it's virus free theme ?
You should always test it for yourself, just to be sure. Try virustotal.com

However, 99.9% of the Resources are checked and virus free.

A bit silly asking as we would not deliberately upload an item with a virus!!!

Anything by me (@TassieNZ) is totally clean and tested prior to uploading.

Deep breath. That's a lot of talk to a person who has made just one post!!!

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock