• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wanna know how to Download Free Udemy courses?

TheReaperZ

Banned User
Jan 27, 2019
Hi,

Here is tutorial how YOU can download any FREE udemy course.

First install Python -> Python Offical Website
after you installed Python open Terminal ( I m using OSX)

its working with python 3 -> if someone using Python 2 please update Python!

EDIT*

Code:
sudo npm install -g udemy-dl
-> Using Sudo because need permission to access files /usr/local/lib/node_modules/, sometimes get problems without SUDO

Second you need to make account at Udemy
Then ENROLL any udemy free course you want to download -> you can enroll as many you can find

Write in terminal
Code:
udl

You need to write your Udemy email ( NOT USERNAME)
Then Password

Then choose course you want to download -> There will be list every udemy Course you Enrolled

After Choosing Course you want to download choose the quality ->

You are choosing with arrow keys.

Happy Downloading Guys.

If you have any problems , feel free to write :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Babak
Hi,

Here is tutorial how YOU can download any FREE udemy course.

First install Python -> Python Offical Website
after you installed Python open Terminal ( I m using OSX)

its working with python 3 -> if someone using Python 2 please update Python!

Code:
sudo npm install -g udemy-dl
-> Using Sudo because need permission to access files /usr/local/lib/node_modules/, sometimes get problems without SUDO

Second you need to make account at Udemy
Then ENROLL any udemy free course you want to download -> you can enroll as many you can find

Write in terminal
Code:
udl

You need to write your Udemy email ( NOT USERNAME)
Then Password

Then choose course you want to download -> There will be list every udemy Course you Enrolled

After Choosing Course you want to download choose the quality ->

You are choosing with arrow keys.

Happy Downloading Guys.

If you have any problems , feel free to write :)

is this included all those Paid Course ?

Yup it's updated and working, latest version is 1.6.3

Note from developer:

I have released a new version v1.6.3 which includes a workaround for the login problem. The new version brings Udeler Authenticator (A chrome extension for easily authenticating a Udemy account with Udeler).

How to use Udeler Authenticator?

1. Install the extension from here
  2. After installing/enabling the extension, open udeler desktop app, you will see a new anonymous icon on the login page. Click the icon and it will start to listen for any login requests from your chrome web browser.
  3. Open Udemy website on your chrome web browser and simply login to your account. Udeler app will detect the login and will let you in. If you are already logged in to Udemy, you can simply visit the website and it will still detect your account.

Use this method to download courses from Udeler for now. Meanwhile I will work on a proper fix for login.

Yup it's updated and working, latest version is 1.6.3

Note from developer:

I have released a new version v1.6.3 which includes a workaround for the login problem. The new version brings Udeler Authenticator (A chrome extension for easily authenticating a Udemy account with Udeler).

How to use Udeler Authenticator?

1. Install the extension from here
  2. After installing/enabling the extension, open udeler desktop app, you will see a new anonymous icon on the login page. Click the icon and it will start to listen for any login requests from your chrome web browser.
  3. Open Udemy website on your chrome web browser and simply login to your account. Udeler app will detect the login and will let you in. If you are already logged in to Udemy, you can simply visit the website and it will still detect your account.
Use this method to download courses from Udeler for now. Meanwhile I will work on a proper fix for login.

Not working, login issues 😂

Just testet Udeler+Chrome+Udeler Authenticator Chrome addon again, works just fine here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock