• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best theme what is compatible with Elementor

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Looking for a good theme, in a clean corporate style

what is compatible with elementor, as I want to learn to use this builder.

Throw me some suggestions guys :)

Reactions: AlexRazor
Hi there,
before using elementor I was a BeTheme addict.
And now after trying and spending a lot of time and tests I use elementor + GeneratePress,
I tried Astra, Genesis, Thrive and Page Builder, but I found GP the most open (except on sidebars may be but with some plugins it does the job).

I have come across many articles, video tutorials suggesting OceanWP, Astra, Hestia. All the three are reliable and goes well with a page builder like Elementor.... Give a test run

Reactions: AlexRazor
Astra
GeneratePress
Hello Elementor
Neve
Jupiter-X

Impreza
is packaged with WPbakery builder but works fine with Elementor and is definitely the most well coded theme in the themeforest top 10

Last edited:
I strongly insist using only "Hello Elementor". Light, clean, fast and safe without things that dont really need when building a site with elementor. With so many free page/section templates around, even if you are not so good in design, you could reach a paid theme. And the reason about the "only": I am fed up, even with paid stuff, using something for years and have to urgently change because of incompatibilities. So.... Heloo!

Reactions: Naivo and Babak
After a month using Elementor you'll realize that what you ONLY need is the simpliest and lighter theme in the world. This is Hello and is form Elementor team. If you prefere ready-made things, JupiterX is a serious option.

To all of Us:
By the way, please –if you are able– pay at least one license to Elementor to be able to continue their good development for ever. Is so important --if you like this of course. Specially the designers. We earn money from their product anyway and it costs nothing...

I know that I am using it nulled on plenty of wp istallations, but at least, I have paid 5 licenses.

Ah.... something more, avoid using plugins for work that could be done with the ElementorPro version due to various incompatibilities (at least, lets say, if you are still responsible for the site for 5months after of the date of finalizing/delivering it.

Reactions: JesseJames
Ah.... something more, avoid using plugins for work that could be done with the ElementorPro version due to various incompatibilities (at least, lets say, if you are still responsible for the site for 5months after of the date of finalizing/delivering it.

As I said before, I was a BeTheme addict for long then i discovered elementor and after testing I choosed to use Astra with Elementor Pro and PAFE for my new clients. But still have some issue (random 500 errors).
I agree with you in the way that's its really boring to survey a lot a plugin licences in the long term and the client ususally don't understand why he should pay. (But I also understand the developpers point of vue)

And now you tempted me with Hello Theme ? So let's go. I'll try it !
;) bV

Yo there, I've tampered a lot with elementor this past month
and I dare say the best one would be Jupiter-X and hello
Just keep in mind that if you want a good and clean site while using elementor keep the plugin usage on minimum, otherwise if you are using a bad hosting it would end up badly.

Reactions: swabler
Providing opinion based on tried tested myself.

If u want minimalistic theme hich will give 90+ page speed in google and gtmetrix go with

Astra+Elementor , use elementor pro to build header and footer and change whatever you want.

If you want multipurpose theme with lot of demos that perform extremeluy fast compared to others

Jupiter +Elementor i got 90 + page speed in gtmetrix which i never got with phlox, studio press or generate press or oceawp.

Reactions: jimsweb
Looks like the votes go to Phlox and Jupiter X.

I know Astra Pro, OceanWP, GeneratePress, Neve and Hello themes will work amazing under Elementor but I am looking for a theme with a great library of pre-made websites I can customize in Elementor rather than having to build a site from scratch.

I know Elementor Pro has a lot of pre-made sites as well as blocks I can use to build a site but I don´t like most of them. Same goes with Envato Elements plugin and, most of the things I like are just for Pro users.

The same goes for those themes I just mentioned. I don´t like their started sites.

What would you recommend?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock