• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which VPS Hosting Provide is good for theme sharing website?

haoseoweb

Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone, now I have a wordpress site to share themes and plugins for wordpress, I have a few DMCA related reports and the server has emailed me to tell me not to host the web there, In my forum, anyone who has experience can show me which hosting or VPS hosting I can use to make my website, thank you so much.
I also want to know which vendor our forum is using, if possible please show me, I am very grateful for this.
VPS is using : Vultr
Budget: 10-15usd / month

Last edited:
Reactions: Piyu03
who is your current hosting provider

Use google cloud platform, amazon aws, microsoft azure for hosting and never save your files on your website space.

always provide outside downloading links

Google Cloud Platform
and don't forget to calculate your monthly expenses
You are awesome, I am very thankful for your enthusiastic guidance, I will try Google Cloud Platform, hope to solve this problem, once again I thank you

Reactions: Piyu03
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock