• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Intigration

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
Looking for some help to integrate WHMCS into my WordPress theme site. I tried editing the header and footer and failed every time. Any help would be appreciated!

That is a WordPress theme already made, I need it t match my current theme I have now. Thanks for the suggestion though.

That is a WordPress theme already made, I need it t match my current theme I have now. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Hi @ShelShock,

What you're looking for is called "WHMCS Bridge". You can request it directly from WHMCS, you can't find it nulled because first of all, they would need to create the copy of your site and attach the bridging to it manually. What are you trying to achieve other than the integration?

@Jano
I tried WHMCS Bridge and did not like it, I am just trying to get the header and Footer to match my website. It was easy when I just had an HTML template but now with WordPress and the CSS and JS I am having a difficult time doing it.

@Jano
I tried WHMCS Bridge and did not like it, I am just trying to get the header and Footer to match my website. It was easy when I just had an HTML template but now with WordPress and the CSS and JS I am having a difficult time doing it.
@ShelShock,

Understood. The issue here is that a lot of it back end stuff, plus it's all PHP and I really hate the WHMCS integration process. I use it also with one of my businesses, it is quite useful but when I did accomplish integrating it to my site, it took a lot of time, 2 months of hard work WITH their support. They had a lot of issues too.

The best thing you can do is, if you've purchased it, it will be easier. Lodge a ticket with WHMCS, give them your website link and ask them to integrate your header and footer to your WHMCS Bridge, they should do it no problem, it's usually part of the service. Let me know how you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShelShock
I wasn't selling him a website bro, showing him the integration...sheez....MYODB

Check it later but its fully integrated and works great with WHMCS Bridge

I wasn't selling him a website bro, showing him the integration...sheez....MYODB
First of all, I never did say that you were "Selling him a website", nor did I use these words in any way, shape or form. Secondly, I was referring to the website being too bunched up, meaning too much information causing confusion, definitely not a good point of sale. Third of all, I create, manage and maintain websites and servers for living for major businesses, I would suggest that you listen to these pointers and not be disrespectful again. Next time you reply to me or quote me with this kind of attitude I will apply warnings and/or a ban on you.

LOL I thought my designs was clean cut, but I will eventually figure it out. Thanks for all your help.
Your website is fine, I was simply recommending that you keep it this way. If you want to see a perfect WHMCS integration that I did, check it out.

Link: https://dukesecurity.com.au/whmcs/clientarea.php
User: Test
Pass: Welcome123

Note: The top menu bar (My Account, Billing, Online Store, Blog) these are WHMCS links, integrated into my theme. When you click on any of them, you can use the above logins to check out the associated WHMCS integration as it maintains my website's header and footer (complete design).

Reactions: ShelShock
@Jano Yes boss, i have been a web developer/network administrator for 20+ years so i know little something. Its just an opinion so have at it. I was just trying to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock