• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled v14.0.10

No permission to download
i installed it but you can only import 3 products with own keys. How can i nulled this version?
okay soon i release nulled version bepatient

Babak updated WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v12.5

Download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v12.5 - Wordpress Plugin Nulled
[v12.5]- 15.05.2019

• [NEW] - Synchronisation Module for NO AWS KEYS Products imported!
  • [NEW] - Import Stats for the NO AWS KEYS Products Import
  • [FIX] - dropship tax not working for simple products since woocommerce 3.6.0
  • [FIX] - bug generated on admin woocommerce order details page for simple products (without parent asin)

Read the rest of this update entry...

RequestThrottled, faultstring: AWS Access Key ID: AKIAI2SZTIJCPKND45QA. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower .

Help me please

This is due to the api requests being throttled by Amazon.

Their new rules are that any affiliate account MUST have 3 sales, thru the affiliate, before API access is allowed. Amazon literally changed that rule this week, I believe.
You'll need to get 3 product affiliate links, buy thru them, and then the api will/should open for you.

Reactions: felipereal
This is due to the api requests being throttled by Amazon.

Their new rules are that any affiliate account MUST have 3 sales, thru the affiliate, before API access is allowed. Amazon literally changed that rule this week, I believe.
You'll need to get 3 product affiliate links, buy thru them, and then the api will/should open for you.

Ok, thanks :D

How to activate:

This file modification will allow you to activate the addon using any Item Purchase Code. I have not checked to for any other callbacks/protections.

Edit File...

<YOUR WORDPRESS ROOT DIR>/wp-content/plugins/woozone/validation.php

Find Line 37-44

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = wp_remote_request( 'http://cc.aa-team.com/validation/validate.php?ipc=' .
            (urlencode($_REQUEST['ipc'])) .
            '&email=' . (urlencode($_REQUEST['email'])) .
            '&app=' .  self::ALIAS );

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input['body'] ,true);

Replace with

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = '{"status":"valid","envato_obj":{"item-name":"WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin","item-id":"3057503","created-at":"Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000","buyer":"PyR8zdl","licence":"Regular License","supported-until":"Wed Mar 02 03:00:00 +1100 2222"},"html":"<h1>Hi PyR8zdl,<\/h1>\n<p>Thank you for buying and validate: <strong>WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin<\/strong>  @date: <i>Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000<\/i><\/p>\n<p> You bought my item as: <a href=\"http:\/\/codecanyon.net\/licenses\/regular_extended\" target=\"_blank\">Regular License<\/a>.<\/p>\n<p> Happy using, <br \/> AA-Team<\/p>"}';

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input ,true);

Hi, I installed woozone 12.5 with the modified php (as always) but now it does not work anymore. Ask for the code for the new import function "This code is used for validation so you can use the NO AWS KEYS Import Feature." It was working until 12.4 (which does not synchronize products), if someone knows how to fix it I'll thank you.

• Love
Reactions: carmeli
test it
if need nulling try this
https://babia.to/threads/woocommerce-amazon-affiliates-wordpress-plugin-nulled.1234/#post-1669
[/QUO]
Good morning¡

Yesterday I tried it and no. Modify the validate.php and not. Maybe I put something wrong, I'm going to retry it. Then I tell. Thanks sir

PD:
This line of code is now different -

$ input = wp_remote_request ('http://cc.aa-team.com/validation/validate.php?ipc='. (Urlencode ($ _ REQUEST ['ipc']))).

Appears as

// fake return, just for development
$ input = array ();

// validation link
(urlencode ($ _ REQUEST ['ipc'])).

:unsure::unsure:

yes its full nulled dont worry just active with any key and enjoy

Reactions: carmeli
What does this mean, because i don't understand what it means, or which version here can i download and activate successful

Sorry if my English is very bad, what I wanted to tell you is that it does not allow to verify the "purchase" (the reason I do not know since before this last version worked) and therefore does not let you access to import directly. What it does allow is using the WZone Direct Import extension to bring products to your website without API. It's more boring, but less is nothing. The rest works ok

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock