• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER – ULTIMATE v6.0.4

Busybrain

Jan 15, 2019
esavaar.com
SOME SHOULD PLEASE NULLED THE PLUGIN FOR US TO USE I HAVE IT HERE.
THE FILE UP-LOADER SAYS ITS LARGE its Just 8.8mb IF you need it let me Know.

DOWNLOAD PLUGIN HERE

PLUGIN DEMO PAGE

WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER ULTIMATE
WooCommerce Frontend Manager is the smartest woocommerce frontend vendor store/shop manager. Experience the best ever WooCommerce Frontend Product Manager. Most featured Vendor Dashboard for Dokan, WC Marketplace, WC Vendors, WooCommerce Product Vendors – most popular woocommerce multi vendor marketplace plugins. Along with WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Appointments, WooCommerce Rental & Bookings System, WooCommerce Subscription, ACF and Listings – WP Job Manager compatibility. Knowledgebase, Notification, Direct Messaging and PDF Invoice are some of the many colorful feathers of the wings.

You are going to experience a long list exclusive plugin compatibility and most interestingly all this will even work for your multi-vendor store as well. None of these plugins or any of the multi-vendor plugins has support of these. Just relax, WCFM Ultimate will going to do all these for you.

thanks but the file is showing the following error on installation
WCFM ultimate zip file error

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

can you please check and resend?

this file extension rar. pls extract this file anywhere.then repack it in zip format. Wordpress plugin extension should be zip.

Reactions: carmeli and Babak
Hi there 'im using WCFM ultimate 5.4.5, but i can't do nothing with it, i can't acess my products, i can't acess measurement. and my site became white.

please somebody help me. urgent

Do you know if is it possible to use shortcode to integrate it??
i already used a shortcode to integrate with min max quantity, and it work's

this one
add_filter( 'wcfm_custom_field_checkbox_value', function( $dfvalue ) {
return '1';
});

Reactions: Babak
Can anyone upload the free version 6.1.1 ? Because they have delete it from wordpress

nulled
  1. wc frontend manager analytics
  2. wc frontend manager groups staffs
  3. wc frontend manager product hub

Attachments

• scriptznull.nl-wc-frontend-manager-analytics.zip
    992.6 KB · Views: 226
  • scriptznull.nl-wc-frontend-manager-groups-staffs.zip
    184.7 KB · Views: 287
  • scriptznull.nl-wc-frontend-manager-product-hub.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 204

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock