• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.4.3

No permission to download
Babak updated WoodMart - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart v3.3.0

Download WoodMart v3.3.0 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
30-11-2018 – Update version 3.3

• ADDED: NEW VERSION – Landing gadget
  • ADDED: NEW FEATURE – WoodMart Compare (Plugin is no longer required)
  • ADDED: NEW FEATURE – Disable OWL Carousel script on mobile devices
  • ADDED: NEW FEATURE – Product title limit
  • ADDED: Compare icon to Header builder
  • ADDED: Attribute...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Nik
3.3.0 is want activation code..where can i find it ?
hey this theme work fine with out any license key, you need activation code only for auto update ( you can recive latest version on babiato when released )
install all plugins and work with settings or import demos

hey this theme work fine with out any license key, you need activation code only for auto update ( you can recive latest version on babiato when released )
Thank you so much :) you are king :)

Hi Babak, hope you are doing good. I installed woodmart and child theme but "theme settings" are not working. Only "Header builder" is working. Hope you can help me.

thank you very much zorerkek. it's activated now. I also needed to install all plugin like the tutorial:

Hi zorerkek, I have set up woodmart and almost everything works fine. Just the important's thing is not working, when I click on the add to cart button, no items will be shown in the cart. In the default theme "Twenty Seventeen" it's working.

Can you help me?

Hi zorerkek

the last 3 days I set up the page new. Now I know where the conflict is. I'm using gravity forms. When I use the section for "file upload" it works. But when I enable the button "Requierd" and then add an item to the cart, the cart will open but without item and also there isn't show any error message for the upload when you did not upload an file.

I disabled ajax and then it works but the cart popup on the side will not work after adding to cart the item: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/product-not-adding-to-cart/

Do you know how to fix this issue?

thanks for your help.

Attachments

• with or without file. add to cart works without the file upload requierd button..png
    with or without file. add to cart works without the file upload requierd button..png
    22.3 KB · Views: 74
  • file uploaded. no item in cart.png
    file uploaded. no item in cart.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 66
  • no file uploaded. no error message shown.png
    no file uploaded. no error message shown.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hello, I get the issue activated, there is a key so that I do not leave the notice to activate the topic. please help

Hello, I get the issue activated, there is a key so that I do not leave the notice to activate the topic. please help
i test it tomorrow and work fine
what is your problem exacly ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock